Should I trade my Triumph for a Dream!??

Lee2385

Not necessarily the inspections, i know that’s possible anywhere but just some of the reviews about her being old and dirty. Ive been on about 10 cruises so i can handle older, its the dirty I’m worried about

Not necessarily the inspections, i know that’s possible anywhere but just some of the reviews about her being old and dirty. Ive been on about 10 cruises so i can handle older, its the dirty I’m worried about

I guess that would depend on what they thought was dirty. I was on Freedom before Triumph and really didn't notice much difference between the two.

My family loved the Triumph in July 2016, leaving on the Dream in 35 days! Booked again on Triumph September 2019! Was on Liberty last year and would chose Triumph any day over going back on Liberty! Don't get me wrong Liberty was fine just enjoyed the Triumph more!

If you are already expecting that Triumph is not what you want and there’s no penalty then change. We enjoyed it and yes the decor is old. It didn’t seem dirty to me but it didn’t have that new car smell either.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wouldn't change because of recent inspection... It was reinspected already. However whenever I can get an additional 2 days of cruising I jump at it!! In my opinion it comes down to whether your comfortable paying the extra $1000 and the 2 additional days of gratuity charges, Cheers (if you purchased), etc

I've was thinking about trading our Miracle in April for Breeze, she has a lot of the new upgrades the Miracle doesn't have and I've seen a lot of reviews that talk about the oldness of her, where the Breeze is newer and has all the upgrades. But I figured the Miracle has so much more to offer than a couple restaurants. I guess in the end take time to fully compare the two, all ships are going to have their upsides and downsides, and $1000 for 2 extra days seems steep....good luck!!

Hi all, currently booked in an aft balcony on the Triumph but she’s getting horrible feedback lately. Should I pay the extra $1,000 for 2 more days in a regular balcony on the Dream????

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quot

I just did a b2b on on the Triumph this past December. I absolutely loved her. Great food. Clean ship. Great crew. Had an awesome time and would do her again in a heartbeat.