Setsail Pass Bar Code Number

Hello everyone,

On the Setsail Pass there is the bar code number starting with your 7 digits reservation number then -1-1 like this:

5555555-1-1.

(55555555 is the reservation booking number)

I printed my setsail pass last week and today I went back to my online account to print another one for backup, I noticed that each time I go back in print the setsail pass the last digit of the setsail pass bar code increment by one for example

5555555-1-2

5555555-1-3

etc..

My question here is does it matter which Setsail pass I use for check in at the terminal or I have to use the latest one ?

Thanks

You don't actually have to have it "in hand"...no worries. If you've done the online registration, they have your info!

In order to get through the door into the terminal in a quick and painless manner, it is best to have the SetSail Pass in hand.

• Like 1

You don't actually have to have it "in hand"...no worries. If you've done the online registration, they have your info!

Thanks cb, do you meant I don't have to print out the set sail pass ? I thought you got to have the setsail pass when come in to the terminal building because they check for it before they even let you in.

Thanks cb, do you meant I don't have to print out the set sail pass ? I thought you got to have the setsail pass when come in to the terminal building because they check for it before they even let you in.

From my understanding, you can get to the port and in to the terminal without the setsail pass. It will just take a bit longer, as you have to show id to enter the terminal so they can look you up on the manifest.

It's quicker if you have it, but if you don't they can look you up in the system. Not sure how exactly it works with the newer ships where your printed set sail pass acts as your seapass card until the rooms open.

As to the original question, it doesn't matter, it's just for documentation, and in case any changes are made. They do the same thing for copies of the invoice; every time you get a copy generated it has the number on it (5th invoice printed, 9th invoice printed, etc) It can help you keep your documents in order if you make changes (ok, this one has a higher price, but it was invoice number 1. Ah, here's invoice number 2 with the price drop shown)

It's quicker if you have it, but if you don't they can look you up in the system. Not sure how exactly it works with the newer ships where your printed set sail pass acts as your seapass card until the rooms open.

I did read somewhere that they can print the setsail pass at the port to use until the cabins are ready.

I did read somewhere that they can print the setsail pass at the port to use until the cabins are ready.

That's only true on some ships - most ships still use the current method of handing out the Seapass card at check in.

Yup - they didn't like the inkjet print we had in Bayonne and printed new setsail on their laser printer.