Metal doors?

Hadiez

Hello Cruisers.

Im pretty sure the answer is yes but I do want to confirm. All stateroom doors are metal correct? I know the walls and ceiling are for sure. Going on the Conquest and the wife got a magnet for the door. Thanks for your input.

On Valor, our magnets would not stick to the doors. They did, however, stick to the wall next to the bathroom.

That's interesting. Do you think this was because of the type of magnets used or the door's materials? I'm asking because we will be sailing on the Valor in July & I have the cutest porthole to decorate our stateroom door. Thanks!

That's interesting. Do you think this was because of the type of magnets used or the door's materials? I'm asking because we will be sailing on the Valor in July & I have the cutest porthole to decorate our stateroom door. Thanks!

I am wondering the same thing. We had one on Disney and it was just fine.

Patti

Yes, get strong magnets. We had some of those rubbery magnets once & every time we turned around, those things had slid down or fallen off the door. That was just the magnet - we weren't even trying to use it to hang anything. We wanted to use them as a door marker to help us find our cabin. Another cruise we used those swirly things you hang from the ceiling for parties and hung them on our mailbox. They were out of the way, yet we could spot them as we got closer to the room.