carry on water

eyegirl

The price they charge ($4.50) is dirt cheap, especially when compared to Norwegian. It's totally worth not having to lug it on. Besides, you can't carry on bottled water anymore.

I agree that Carnival's price is reasonable compared to other cruiselines. I can't recall NCL's price off hand but do remember that it was ridiculously expensive. I priced water for my upcoming Royal cruise and they want $39 for 12 1-litre bottles or $69 for 24. Needless to say, we're passing.

Yes, I see that. Brain fart! 16.9 oz is 1/2 liter. In my head, I was thinking of pop bottles, forgetting that those are actually 20oz. To be fair, though, they are 16.9oz not 16oz LOL!!

Lol

It’s not exact. But in my American Measurement mind Liter = Quart.

I believe they did this because they don't have to spend time now at security stations inspecting water bottles for booze. It just slows the line down. So now you buy it for cheep and we get on the ship faster. I've had the 12 pack delivered to my room on my last 2 cruises since they started doing this. The bottles are great to have each day for excursions ;p

I agree that Carnival's price is reasonable compared to other cruiselines. I can't recall NCL's price off hand but do remember that it was ridiculously expensive. I priced water for my upcoming Royal cruise and they want $39 for 12 1-litre bottles or $69 for 24. Needless to say, we're passing.

Royal still allows a case of carry on if sealed in the plastic wrap.