Changes to eDocs

jrlamour

if I change something, does it get updated on my edocs? I added some dining and changed some shore excursions and prepaid my service charges. My cruise isn’t for another 69 days.

Yes. Which is why you should wait until closer to your cruise date,,, because all of those last minutes changes/additions won't be on the summary.

Yes. Which is why you should wait until closer to your cruise date,,, because all of those last minutes changes/additions won't be on the summary.

Sorry, just trying to clarify. So if I wait to print, the changes will update? Or I should have waited to finish the check in?

if I change something, does it get updated on my edocs? I added some dining and changed some shore excursions and prepaid my service charges. My cruise isn’t for another 69 days.

E-docs are constantly updated. There is no need to worry about. That is the beauty of e-docs. Download an electronic copy about 72 hours prior to sailing, and keep the e version with you on your phone and/or tablet. No reason to print anything.

They are eDocs (e = electronic). You do NOT need to print them.

If you like to print them, that's fine, but unnecessary.

You can download the NCL app on your phone and show them that way. If you are not technology inclined, I would wait until 48 hours before (once your cabin has been assigned and you are done making changes) then print.

You do NOT need to print them.

in some ports, you do. Depending on the port, sometimes security at the terminal wants to look at the boarding pass/edocs before you enter the terminal building. You can save it on the phone/tablet and show it security, but all depends on how picky that security person is and if they want actual paper instead