Guar cabin when assigned?

Reenie75

I'm aware we may have to wait until we actually get to the port. Altho if you ever purchased a balcony guarantee when were you assigned your stateroom? Sailing April 21st.

;p I'll probably check everyday for the next 10 weeks!!! Can' wait!

Got mine about two weeks out. It's been my experience, that the later it's assigned, the better the chance of an upgrade. I know it's MADDENING to wait for the assignment, but it may well pay off in the end. ;p

"SKY"

Ahhh this whole planning has been crazy and I've kept a lid on it from my daughter total surprise. She'll know 3 days prior to leaving! I'l have to be patient but if I get lucky on an upgrade boy will I dance!

I'm aware we may have to wait until we actually get to the port. Altho if you ever purchased a balcony guarantee when were you assigned your stateroom? Sailing April 21st.

We did for our upcoming cruise March 10th and just got our assignment last week. I’m really happy with our location!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No one can tell you.

I have a question ... I was watching a cruise that we currently have booked. They were showing about 11 cabins left including 1 spa interior, 1 handicap interiors, 2 handicap spa interiors, 2 OV, 2 cove, 3 suites. And a pack & go for a 1A upper/lower but they never showed the location/number of that cabin, or showed the ability to book that 1A any way other than pack & go. Prior to this all of the 1A's had been sold out for a while.

One by one all of the cabins booked, until all that was left was the 1A and the 3 suites, then 1A & 2 suites, then 1A & 1 suite, then sold out. But, even though they showed 1 or 2 suites only, I'm almost positive I saw there were 3 cabin numbers to choose from if you wanted to straight out book the suite. I kept telling my husband I thought anyone booking those pack & go's were actually getting upgraded to the different rooms they were actually showing left and the last 3 were upgraded to the suites.

Thoughts ?

I have a question ... I was watching a cruise that we currently have booked. They were showing about 11 cabins left including 1 spa interior, 1 handicap interiors, 2 handicap spa interiors, 2 OV, 2 cove, 3 suites. And a pack & go for a 1A upper/lower but they never showed the location/number of that cabin, or showed the ability to book that 1A any way other than pack & go. Prior to this all of the 1A's had been sold out for a while.

One by one all of the cabins booked, until all that was left was the 1A and the 3 suites, then 1A & 2 suites, then 1A & 1 suite, then sold out. But, even though they showed 1 or 2 suites only, I'm almost positive I saw there were 3 cabin numbers to choose from if you wanted to straight out book the suite. I kept telling my husband I thought anyone booking those pack & go's were actually getting upgraded to the different rooms they were actually showing left and the last 3 were upgraded to the suites.

Thoughts ?

They may be trying to get someone already booked to upgrade to a suite, then the pack and go people get the cabin originally booked by the people who upgraded.

I have a suite guarantee with 8 suites left on my booking, but a TON of other cabins available. I anticipate getting an Ocean Suite, even though there are 2 grand suites left. (Not looking an upgrade BTW, i got a really good deal and will be delighted wit h whichever suite I get). I am waiting to see how this plays out as the ship has more cabins sold. We have 63 days till sailing