Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

RCCL has a cheap TA listed for 11/28...2 week cruise...

This would be the Adventure of the Seas, November 28, 2010, sailing from Barcelona to San Juan for 14 days.

Category N - Inside Cabin

The single price breakdown looks like this:

Guest 1 Cruise Fare $785.00 USD

Taxes/Fees $98.23 USD

Package Total $883.23 USD

Edited by jjb415

This would be the Adventure of the Seas, November 28, 2010, sailing from Barcelona to San Juan for 14 days.

Price Breakdown Guest 1 Cruise Fare$785.00 USD Taxes/Fees$98.23 USDPackage Total$883.23 USD

That is a great price for a 14 day solo cruise.

Taxes/Fees $98.23 USD

That is a great price, but the airfare is another thing. Probably just as much for 2 one-ways.

Taxes/Fees $98.23 USD

That does look good jack!

Wow! Lot of ports in France and Spain!

Hi Everyone-

We want to take my husband's 81-year-old uncle on a cruise in the late spring or summer of 2011. We are going to pay his way for the entire trip so we can't afford to go this year. He really loves Europe and is not the type for a cruise to Alaska or the Caribbean. I just discovered your thread tonight and noticed that most of the cruises that have good rates for singles are repositioning cruises such as a trans-atlantic. Am I to expect to have to pay for a 200% for his ticket to do a European cruise on lines like Celebrity or Royal Caribbean? It doesn't appear that cruises involving only Europe give good rates to singles. Thanks for an information you can give me. Mary

The Epic studios are well over a $1000 pp single occupancy for the cruise I booked in December '10. So glad we booked at $500 pp single (total) 2 weeks ago! We reserved 2 cabins that are adjoining (his/hers), so plenty of room for luggage and 2 showers-Perfect!!!

Forgot to mention that each cabin comes with a $100 OBC and a bottle of wine. Compliments of my TA!!!!:D

Edited by Lusitano

That is a great price, but the airfare is another thing. Probably just as much for 2 one-ways.

I booked a Deluxe Balcony E1 through my TA, which included a $200 price reduction credit, a $200 onboard credit (pre-deposit on last cruise) and 30,000 airline miles: all for $1318.34. So at just over $101 per night this is a real winner.;)

Also, I booked transatlantic on the Epic, so I was able to book RT Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy, London-Washington for just over $900. So it works out to $450 per transatlantic flight, in a nice large seat.

Edited by gkbiiii

Taxes/Fees $98.23 USD

I booked a Deluxe Balcony E1 through my TA, which included a $200 price reduction credit, a $200 onboard credit (pre-deposit on last cruise) and 30,000 airline miles: all for $1318.34. So at just over $101 per night this is a real winner.;)

Also, I booked transatlantic on the Epic, so I was able to book RT Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy, London-Washington for just over $900. So it works out to $450 per transatlantic flight, in a nice large seat.

Glad that it worked out for you. Thats what this thread is all about, helping others get great solo deals.

Great planning with the airfare. For those who don't know, many people use round-trip airfare to combine 2 TA's, just like gkbiii did.

BTW, I noticed that the Studio Cabins on the Epic went up in price today. :-(

Edited by jjb415

Just found a last minute bargain for solos on the 5-night Navigator of the Seas, January 30, 2010 sailing, from Miami, Category Z, Inside Single Guarantee, Florida residents:

Guest 1

Cruise Fare $300.00 USD

Taxes/Fees $72.80 USD

Package Total $372.80USD

Just found a last minute bargain for solos on the 5-night Navigator of the Seas, January 30, 2010 sailing, from Miami, Category Z, Inside Single Guarantee, Florida residents:

Guest 1

Cruise Fare $300.00 USD

Taxes/Fees $72.80 USD

Package Total $372.80USD

Great Price!! Thanks for sharing!

I just booked Princess Crown 5 days inside Dec.18 at the pp rate for 1 total $555.00. This makes it only $100.00 per day and it could go down this far out. This is the first time I have ever on Princess had no extra cost for single.

I just booked Princess Crown 5 days inside Dec.18 at the pp rate for 1 total $555.00. This makes it only $100.00 per day and it could go down this far out. This is the first time I have ever on Princess had no extra cost for single.

Wow, thanks for posting. It is good to know that they have this sailing with no single supplement - worth shopping around for more saiings with Princess.

The prices are just so-so, but MSC is offering special rates for singles on several February and March Caribbean sailings. Book by next Sunday:

http://www.msccruisesusa.com/news.asp?news_id=n1214200941280&page_id=415

I went to this site to check it out and can't get prices. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Keeps taking me back to select.

I went to this site to check it out and can't get prices. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Keeps taking me back to select.

Hi Pat! I see what you mean. I see prices, which are high, unless they're solo prices; they all say "Contact Me". I don't like sites that do that. (unless we're both doing something wrong?)

Nancy