Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Thanks Lois! I appreciate it. I really want to goooooo!

Hi Nancy,

There is still a lot of room on the Solstice 5-23-10. We'll meet you at Senor Frog's for more backwards tequilla shots. We still look at the pics of the Spirit Repo cruise, we had a wonderful time. We had the best CC group ever. Mike and Tracey

Hi Laura. Mike and tracey

Hi Mike and Tracy,

Looks like you've got a great cruise planned and soon! My hubby and MIL are going on the Norwegian Epic in December. Nothing planned between now and then, but I'm always looking!! Loved the Spirit with you guys! Lets plan a reunion cruise!!

Hi Nancy,

There is still a lot of room on the Solstice 5-23-10. We'll meet you at Senor Frog's for more backwards tequilla shots. We still look at the pics of the Spirit Repo cruise, we had a wonderful time. We had the best CC group ever. Mike and Tracey

Hi guys! Senior Frogs - LOL! That was fun. We were on a few excursions together. Great to hear from you! You never know, I'll check out the Solstice!

I have to agree our CC group was the one of the best I've ever been with! :D

Thanks Laura and everyone for the well wishes. I decided I'm just going to go forward and plan for my cruise. My vacation is approved. I'm sick and that "shouldn't" affect my vacation. I know they won't like it, but they have rules they have to adhere to as well. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

(:rolleyes: Yea, you all know I'll still worry til I know for sure.....)

Nancy

now there's an awesome idea!!! I'm up for it!

btw - i got the word from boss today: i can go on my cruise :d![/quo

SWEET:D:D

Edited by Lois R

Since this board is for solo travelers we should probably move this to a new thread and we can invite others from our cruise to join us there. I think I still remember how to start one. I'll set it up now and post the link here.

P.S. All solos (and non-solos) here are more than welcome to join the party! The more the merrier!

CC Spirit Repo Reunion Cruise sound like a good name? OK, that's what I'll name it :p.

I'll be back!

Stacey/Mike, Laura, Pat, Jack (?) and all interested...

Here's our new thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1169126 - please let others know.

We now return this thread to the Single Supplment visitors (but feel free to join us :)); we'll probably try to get good solo supplement cruises since some of us are solos!

Stacey/Mike, Laura, Pat, Jack (?) and all interested...

Here's our new thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1169126 - please let others know.

We now return this thread to the Single Supplment visitors (but feel free to join us :)); we'll probably try to get good solo supplement cruises since some of us are solos!

That was a good idea taking it to another thread before the Mods close this thread once again.

Please remember the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free membership:

Member Cruises

Cruise Critic recognizes that our Community Members like to meet each other on board their cruises by planning a Group Cruise. We encourage our members to do so. To assist you in planning your cruise, please avail yourself of Cruise Critic's Member Cruise Program.

Decision-making discussions regarding the 'who, what, where, & when' of your group cruise are welcomed on all forums. After booking through our Program, you may continue answering questions about your group cruise on any forum here at Cruise Critic. All members booked on a Cruise Critic groups may include links and pictures to the group cruise information in their signatures. However, those booked should frequent the special forum set up just for your cruise to have "fun" until you sail!

We respectfully request that forums set up for our Member Cruises be frequently only by those who have booked the sailing.

Only official Cruise Critic Group Cruises may be promoted anywhere on our cruise forums. This includes graphics, links, banners and references to any non-Cruise Critic Group Cruise. Any promotional material posted on the forums about non-Cruise Critic Group Cruises will be removed without notice.

Click Member Cruises appearing in the light yellow bar toward the top of the page. Be sure to read How to be a Cruise Critic Group Leader in 10 easy steps. Please note Step #3. Our Community Manager LauraS will be contacting our Preferred Cruise Agency to obtain your official quote. It will be the agency that will hopefully get you a good solo supplement.

If you are not planing a Cruise Critic Group Cruise with our Member Cruise Program, your thread on the other board will have to be removed. Also any posts about a non-Cruise Critic Group Cruise on this thread too.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

A deal for me (solo)...

Flight Montreal-Fort Lauderdale : 219 $CA

Crown Princess K cabin - West Caribbean April 24-May 1st : 883 $US (with transfert) (upgrade to JJ)

Crown Princess K cabin - Transatlantic-May 1st-May 15 :

1 438 $US (with transfert to Rome)

Flight Rome-Montreal : 238 $ CA (Yes!!! Nonstop flight!!!)

22 DAYS for 2775 $ (cruises, flights, transferts)

And if you reserve now, you can save 300-400 $ (cruises and flights!)