Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Liberty of the Seas 9/5/10 7-night Eastern Caribbean (Labadee, San Juan, St. Maarten) out of Miami. Inside single cat N came to a little over $700. with taxes. This was for a regional promotion.

Edited by cruise pup

This is a great deal:

6 night Fort Lauderdale to Colon, Panama Repo.

Royal Caribbean- November 1, 2010

Inside solo- $326.00 total. O/V $30 add'l.

You can even get a suite for $700.00!!!!

WOW...Royal has a a cruise with -0- single supplement?:eek::confused:

This is a great deal:

My guess is airfare will be steep and they are really having a hard time filling the ship. The bookings must really be poor. :eek:

New to the solo cruising thing but I believe that this has no supplement...

RCCL Liberty of the Seas

3 day to CocoCay

October 28, 2010

Guarantee Balcony

$448.00 (price includes tax)

I've got it on hold until tomorrow.

This is a great deal:

Wow!!! - Thanks for posting this. I have a family cruise the end of November, but I may need to do this one also. Awesome deal! :)

With taxes, it comes to $186/night! Too steep for me even if it is a balcony and I'm a senior on top of it.
If you check your math you'll find that $448. comes to $149.33 a day which for a single balcony guaranty looks pretty reasonable. As a comparison, the cruise I'm taking in September on Liberty of the Seas, the lowest price for a single balcony comes to $161.43 a day.

If you check your math you'll find that $448. comes to $149.33 a day which for a single balcony guaranty looks pretty reasonable. As a comparison, the cruise I'm taking in September on Liberty of the Seas, the lowest price for a single balcony comes to $161.43 a day.

I stand to be corrected! Balcony for senior is now (w/tax) $546.42. Great deal!

My guess is airfare will be steep and they are really having a hard time filling the ship. The bookings must really be poor. :eek:

I get e-mails from an interline agent and they had this cruise also listed. It's a great one if you work for an airline.

I am looking at the 11 day Celebrity Millennium on Jan 3, 2011. 11 days- $1446.00 solo balcony. I think that is a great price for a solo.

That's a great cruise price for a solo balcony. I'm booked on a HAL cruise with an outside that cost more.

I just booked my first solo 1A on Conquest. 7 day for $644. It was the best that I could find out of Galveston. RCCL was much higher.

This is one of the porthole cabins up front ..cabin 2212. Anyone have experience with these type rooms. Good vs Bad.

I will appreciate info about the rate and cabin.

I stayed in a porthole cabin with Carnival but I cant remember ship - I think Imagination.... the only thing I can say is that it was difficult to open and close if you wish to block out the light.... but I guess the cabin steward can do it if you do not want to wake early...

This is a great deal:

Thank you so much for posting this !! I was able to shave some $$ off of the fare with a NextCruise On-Board Credit that I purchased on my last cruise and the Diamond Crown & Anchor Balcony Discount. :)

If anyone knows any good single deals for late August, please post....

Pardon me if this has been posted previously, but in the luxury market, Regent regularly posts a list of "reduced" single supplements on their website. Current list, all at 50% supplement can be found at http://www.rssc.com/specials/details.aspx?SpecialId=f2bfecfe-a9f3-4d5b-a2b7-f3f2aa6984cd The list includes five cruises in August.

This is still pretty high compared to Crystal's standard 25% to 30%, but better than Regent's standard 75% to 100%

Edited by NHBob

This is a great deal:

Lusitano- can you tell me how you found this one and how you knew that it has a $0 supplement for solo- i can't seem to see that anywhere. Thanks

Lusitano- can you tell me how you found this one and how you knew that it has a $0 supplement for solo- i can't seem to see that anywhere. Thanks

Many of the deals that I have been able to post here in the past were found by simply plugging numbers into the cruise lines' sites. In this case it is obvious when you plug in one passenger or 2 passengers you get the same pricing.

Another hint that a good bargain on single fares may be available on a particular sailing is an already low published fare for 2 passengers, as is the case with the Grandeur on November 1, 2010.

As a friendly reminder, mentioning websites of agencies is not allowed on Cruise Critic. It would be a shame to lose this thread again if established rules were not followed.

Thank you so much for posting this !! I was able to shave some $$ off of the fare with a NextCruise On-Board Credit that I purchased on my last cruise and the Diamond Crown & Anchor Balcony Discount. :)

I saw this too, it is a great deal on the Grandure of the Seas. I got a rate of $450 single 200% rate for last years Enchantment of the Seas 8 night trip to Panama; everything was simply outstanding!! Also, Spirit airlines is a cheap way to get back from Panama.

Also, Spirit airlines is a cheap way to get back from Panama.
The $65. fare to FLL becomes $144. with taxes. Then add luggage fee. Then you need a hotel room because there are no flights on the 7th. It really adds up. The fare to NYC is very expensive. Edited by cruise pup

Many of the deals that I have been able to post here in the past were found by simply plugging numbers into the cruise lines' sites. In this case it is obvious when you plug in one passenger or 2 passengers you get the same pricing.

Another hint that a good bargain on single fares may be available on a particular sailing is an already low published fare for 2 passengers, as is the case with the Grandeur on November 1, 2010.

As a friendly reminder, mentioning websites of agencies is not allowed on Cruise Critic. It would be a shame to lose this thread again if established rules were not followed.

You're just full of information, aren't you Jack. I really miss not talking to Nancy Pierson, don't you? She was supposed to be on our cruise with us in October, but it wasn't to be unfortunately. She will be missed tremendously!

Was looking at the Grandeur myself as an addition to my Victory cruise coming back 10/31, but the airfare is really steep and changing my air ticket would be costly as well. Hopefully, this will show up as a bargain another time and can take advantage of it. Any suggestions?