Carnival Eliminates "Unlimited" Pictures On Premium Photo Package

LauraS

Well crap! What did that last, even a month? I do not see how this costs Carnival any more than they spend already. They take the pictures and they store them since they often go and get me another print if the display print is damaged. What difference does it make if the flash drive has fifty or two hundred pics on it to them?

I will always desire a package that simply includes every pic taken on the ship by Carnival of my party. Just decide what that costs and let me know. I do not want to have to sort through and decide what to keep.

This is from John Herald's facebook page. It was posted after the package went back down to the original price.

And with our new Pixels Packages those memories are even more affordable. Here are the package details in the simplest of forms and please get one soon.

------------------------------------------------------------

Pixels Max is the highest package at 249.98

If you are on Horizon, Vista, Breeze, Conquest, Magic, Victory or Paradise you will get all your photos (unlimited) on a usb in addition you will be able to get any of those printed (up to 50) to take home with you.

All other (non digital) ships will be the opposite. You will get all your printed photos and in addition you will be able to get 50 of those on a usb drive to take home.

Pixels Plus for 199.98 is the middle package.

You will get all your photos ( unlimited) on a usb if you are on the following ships Horizon, Vista, Breeze, Conquest, Magic, Victory or Paradise. NO PRINTED PHOTOS (this is the difference from max).

All other ships (non digital) will give you all your photos printed (no usb).NO DIGITAL FILES ( this is the difference from Max).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheers

So only way to get prints on Horizon is to buy individual now? Does Pixels package give prints with the canvas?

On the Horizon -

If you do the middle pkg (199.) you will get all of your pictures on a USB flash drive. You can take the flash drive to any Walmart, Walgreens, etc and print whichever ones you want.

If you do the most expensive pkg (249.) you will get all of your pictures on a USB flash drive and also choose up to 50 of those pictures to be printed.

Hope this explains it better for you.

Who really needs 50 printed photos? Honestly, people just always want to challenge the limits just to feel like they are getting more. It's like the Cheers threads where everyone talks about how do they maximize 15 drinks a day, or why is there even a limit. No one drinks 15 drinks a day for their whole cruise.

I don't think anyone NEEDS that many pictures but some people appreciate having them. Even if they don't display everyone single one, it's a nice memento/memory.

I guess I am just a different type. There is no way I would want to look through 50 pictures of myself from one vacation. I think even 10 (on the boat) would tell enough of that story. Most of my vacation pictures don't even have me in it.

I guess I am just a different type. There is no way I would want to look through 50 pictures of myself from one vacation. I think even 10 (on the boat) would tell enough of that story. Most of my vacation pictures don't even have me in it.

It's not necessarily for pictures of yourself for everyone. For me, I want the pictures of my 6 kids that I'm cruising with. Then they can each get pictures for themselves too to keep and take when they grow up.

we are taking 4 grand kids (booked in their own cabin) they each have their own family. So for me to get the pics on a USB but would like printed photos of each kid for each family.

I got the package before all this back and forth with the wording. So I would hope i am grandfathered in with all that.