Diamond Plus Experience

KKMurphy2

Been there and did that. :cool: Quit smoking over 26 years ago, cold turkey,easy. Tell Bucky "welcome home and thanks for his service".I'll probably get chewed out for sidetracking this thread. Oh well.

Yeah, I was expecting that slam for high jacking awhile ago...but so far no takers. ;p

Seems more fun than discussing the original theme anyway. ;):')

Will pass on the word to the old fart....thanks! :D

Yeah, I was expecting that slam for high jacking awhile ago...but so far no takers. ;p

Seems more fun than discussing the original theme anyway. ;):')

Will pass on the word to the old fart....thanks! :D

You can hijack all of the threads you want, and you will get no grief from me.

I was not talking about thread hijacking, but general whining about the DL and the entire crown and anchor club and then theorizing about how there are too many and that it means ultimately the Diamonds and pinnacles will end up in bondage in the hold.... etc.... Yadda Yadda..... who cares what Nostradamus thinks. Not to mention stolen lounges and lovely ocean views, that are now the sole property of the suites clientele.:evilsmile:

JC

You can hijack all of the threads you want, and you will get no grief from me.

I was not talking about thread hijacking, but general whining about the DL and the entire crown and anchor club and then theorizing about how there are too many and that it means ultimately the Diamonds and pinnacles will end up in bondage in the hold.... etc.... Yadda Yadda..... who cares what Nostradamus thinks. Not to mention stolen lounges and lovely ocean views, that are now the sole property of the suites clientele.:evilsmile:

JC

Hmmm...thanks. Just a bit of a rebel I am...and reminds me of someone else we know. ;):D

Oh wow...that's the first time I have seen you post a picture. You are a good looking gentleman, and your bride is beautiful (as I suspected anyway! ;)).

You are indeed a lucky man! :cool:

d52d7cb56b1dae22e4063042c0d1eebb.jpg

Thank you for your kind words.

This was us at the Queens Royal Garden Party last year.

Oh wow...that's the first time I have seen you post a picture. You are a good looking gentleman, and your bride is beautiful (as I suspected anyway! ;)).

You are indeed a lucky man! :cool:

Thank you.

We have been married 36 years, I'm 61 and Pauline is 55 x

Very serious discussion. :D:D I always jump into these discussions once or twice a year. They are Clubs, Diamond and CC. I know they are commonly referred to as lounges, sometimes even by RCI, but the signs all say DC and CC.

As you were. :cool:

They were originally called Lounges. RCL has been changing the names to lounges but like everything else they do, they are inconsistent.

Not all the d lounges. On explorer this past july the d lounge had at most 30 people during cocktail hour. Could find a seat anytime and it was great. Talked to the concierge and he said that the past few months the lounge has been not crowded at all.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

The Explorer does not get high numbers of top tier when sailing in Alaska. We were on 2 weeks early in the season and 2 weeks in August. All had low numbers. The most was 40 D+ and 4 PC's

The Explorer does not get high numbers of top tier when sailing in Alaska. We were on 2 weeks early in the season and 2 weeks in August. All had low numbers. The most was 40 D+ and 4 PC's

We made top cruiser on B2B Radiance Alaska. What a shock that was!! :o Agree, always low upper tier C&A members on Alaska cruises. Find that on middle of the summer short cruises also.

So pleased for you both.

We were indeed totally surprised.

But wonderful and fun dinner they hosted in Chops for the top three couples, the HD, the LA, and F&B manager. Unlimited wine, great food...went on most of the night. We felt spoiled. Not expecting that bit of luck to happen any time soon again...that's for sure!. :confused::o

Yes that was a great experience for us. Since i have only started cruising 3 years ago i have only seen crowded d lounges. Though some are handled better than others due to the concierge. But this past july on explorer i got a glimpse of what the d lounges were like years ago. Nice relaxing atmosphere, great views, no problem getting a seat and awesome service.

Our cruise there were no pinnacles and i believe the top cruiser had under 300 pts. I believe there were less than 20 d+ members.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Reading this thread is about as worthwhile as watching the washing machine. Same people saying the same thing and agreeing with everyone who agrees with them and restating it less eloquently again to those who don't.

JC

Love it! So true.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Like rubber necking at an accident on the highway. Just adds to the congestion. :o

It is not a requirement to look that way....or click on this thread if it bothers you. ;)

But you don't know if it bothers you until you've read it. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Forums