Lobster tails

jshli

We just returned from a 10 day European cruise on Celebrity and had lobster tails on the last formal night. We will be on a a 12 night European cruise on Royal Caribbean and are wondering if lobster tails are still served on the last formal night?

We just returned from a 10 day European cruise on Celebrity and had lobster tails on the last formal night. We will be on a a 12 night European cruise on Royal Caribbean and are wondering if lobster tails are still served on the last formal night?

Unless the policy has changed, Royal does not serve the "free" lobster tails on European cruises.

I agree with Bob's response. Unless recently changed, the complimentary lobster served in the MDR is only on US based itineraries of 5 nights or longer.

They surprised us on Jewel TA from Rome last night with the "free" lobster.

Those are tiny tails (even on our recent Anthem New England/Canada cruise where I was hoping they would be bigger...they weren't)...you might do better ordering the shrimp cocktail appetizer (if they offer it) ;)

Wow. I guess they have changed a policy - in a good way for a change! ;)

Enjoy your cruise!

Imagine all those low yielding Pinnacle members that think they own the cruise line and book mainly only bargain cruises such as transatlantic will not get their lobster since they think they deserve everything for free. Hence to avoid all the drama it costs less nerves and administrative hassle to load lobster for the westbound transatlantic cruises. Going eastbound is not an issue since they would load it from the US / Puerto Rico ports anyhow for each cruise.

Don't get me wrong not all Pinnacles are like that, but unfortunately the majority and understandable the crews hate the re positioning cruises because many of those Pinnacles especially those that got to the status mainly cruising the bargain way in inside cabins are arrogant and complain about almost everything just to get even more for free.

Imagine all those low yielding Pinnacle members that think they own the cruise line and book mainly only bargain cruises such as transatlantic will not get their lobster since they think they deserve everything for free. Hence to avoid all the drama it costs less nerves and administrative hassle to load lobster for the westbound transatlantic cruises. Going eastbound is not an issue since they would load it from the US / Puerto Rico ports anyhow for each cruise.

Don't get me wrong not all Pinnacles are like that, but unfortunately the majority and understandable the crews hate the re positioning cruises because many of those Pinnacles especially those that got to the status mainly cruising the bargain way in inside cabins are arrogant and complain about almost everything just to get even more for free.

First, I have no idea why you cited my response in your rant which has no connection to my comments whatsoever. And second, I have no idea what your rant is even about or why you chose to post it. But either way, kindly leave me out of it!