FLL to Miami Hotel

jorjen9

For a large group its either a shuttle or Uber XL. Maybe an Uber SUV can do the trick. For 5 people on a shuttle its usually $15/pp. An Uber SUV would probably be around $100.00 around the same price for a taxi. If you guys don't have a ton of bags Uber XL will do the trick close to $70 or so.

All those mentioning the shuttle services , they don't run after 3:00 from FLL to Miami UNLESS it is a private shuttle. You can't get the 15.00 per person rate.

I believe it's about 125.00 for the private shuttle!

OP said 6:00 p.m.

Larry's limo is a good choice.

For 5 plus normal bags you can likely squeeze into a mini-van taxi or an UberXL -- fare for either from FLL to your downtown Miami hotel should be about $70+ or you can split into two groups and use standard Lyft or UberX cars for about $35 per car

All those mentioning the shuttle services , they don't run after 3:00 from FLL to Miami UNLESS it is a private shuttle. You can't get the 15.00 per person rate.

I believe it's about 125.00 for the private shuttle!

OP said 6:00 p.m.

Wow that's good info to know!!! Our planes lands on Wednesday at 12:30pm we should be ok. Im not sure where we are staying FLL or Miami 4 days prior to cruise.

Thanks for the info! SAS said they can't service us from FLL airport to a Miami hotel. I will contact QLS.

YOu might want to contact SAS again . We have reservations from FLL to the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. Its the Miami (MIA) they dont serve.. Id double check if i were you, as they're rates are excellent.