Fascination in dry dock?

A&Jfamily

I am traveling on the Fascination this spring - would love to see some pictures or videos of the dry dock. Is there a link to the cruise directors feed??

Thanks!

Yes. I saw a video of the cruise director showing the progress on the improvements they are making.

The CD, Marcelo Marshmallow, has been posting videos on his facebook page if you would like to see the upgrades.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I saw Marcelo's Fascination videos on Facebook. It will be great to have Marcelo's video updates. Thanks for letting us know.:):)

Soo excited to go on the ship. Glad to see it getting upgrades.

Does anyone know if all of the palm trees are going, or just some? I love the look of them by the pool.

In CD Marcelo's facebook page, it shows a video of the palm trees being taken down and they would be trashed. He did not say they would be replaced. Hopefully they will be replaced. It did give the deck a tropical feel.

Go to the Marcelo Marshmello Facebook page to check out all of the Fascination videos.

The new burger and taco joints will be a welcome addition to the lido. There will likely be some new carpets and general cleaning and polishing.

They will fix or replace stuff that was broken but would have taken too long to repair during the normal cruise cycle, or required the ship to be out of the water.

Much of what goes on in drydock is underneath the ship, which you will never see. They inspect, repair, paint, etc. the underside and propulsion gear down there.

Marcelo posted a new video tonight and the palm trees are gone. They are still working on the Lido deck and he said that he will try to post again tomorrow.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk