Airport Transfer

Travelcruiser1

Airport Pickups London provides taxi transport services from*HeathrowAirport(Terminal*1-2-3-4 and 5) toSouthampton Cruise Port.*Heathrow to Southampton Cruise port*transfer - Total cost of Journey is £99.00. The Journey is 70 miles and takes approximately 1 hour.

Honestly I loved the services of EC minibus thou and got a deal

http://www.ecminibus.co.uk/london-cruise-transfers/?gclid=CjwKCAiAtdDTBRArEiwAPT4y-yAKASMtq9oB9yWwdCTHsBoMzda3D5VMl3HQnaj5AjqVAWtyB1ep5RoCp3EQAvD_BwE

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

IMO, in all phases of travel, "best" and "least expensive" are mutually exclusive. However, in addition to the forum specific to the British Isles (where there are threads discussing this very issue), have a look at the London Toolkit. Keep in mind, there are always trade-offs. The minimally acceptable form of travel will generally not have the very least cost.

Edited by Shorex

See the replies for an almost identical question at https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2593895

BTW, the London Toolkit website linked by Shorex gives lots of useful info about London, its airports, Southampton, & travel options between them.

But don't book the car service on that website, it's seriously over-priced.:eek:

JB :)

IMO, in all phases of travel, "best" and "least expensive" are mutually exclusive. However, in addition to the forum specific to the British Isles (where there are threads discussing this very issue), have a look at the London Toolkit. Keep in mind, there are always trade-offs. The minimally acceptable form of travel will generally not have the very least cost.

Totally agree. To "best" and "least expensive", add "fastest" and a couple of other wishes. I don't understand why people think "best" is some universal definition for every one.

Suggestion for best and least expensive way to get from Heathrow airport to Southhampton Port?:)

You didn't mention what time your flight is and I think that would be helpful as people give you input.

If it was me I would note your flight departure time.

Keith