John Heald's schedule?

cntrydncr1

I remember him saying that he would be going on another Journey cruise in January, but I don't think he's mentioned which ship yet.

He does the Bloggers Cruises, though... There is a link to those on his blog site.

I remember him saying that he would be going on another Journey cruise in January, but I don't think he's mentioned which ship yet.

He does the Bloggers Cruises, though... There is a link to those on his blog site.

I think I read the Glory Journey cruise in January. I know it is not the one we are taking on the Pride.

Except for the Bloggers Cruise, I never trust Carnival enough to believe that John is going to be on a ship that he says he will be on... Until that ship has left the Port, and I see John standing there personally in front of me, I never get my hopes up...

His schedule has and will continue to change... Whether they want/need him somewheres else or say there isn't an available cabin for him, Carnival does with John what they want.. And he is such a great guy, and just goes along with it... never complains, but always apologizing....

If you really truly want to cruise with John, book one of the two Bloggers Cruises he has scheduled for I believe February and March 2016...

Edited by Elaine515

• 2 years later...