Vacation Summary on NCL website/app does not reflect all Onboard Spending credits

When I booked my upcoming cruise, I had a $50 onboard credit (I think for being a Latitude member, or maybe a general promotion). I then chose $50 dining credit as one of my "Pick 2"

In my "Vacation Summary" on the website (and on the NCL app), I only see $50 for onboard spending. When I called my travel agent, they said they can see four different $25 credits on my account.

I called NCL and they said they also see the four $25 credits and not to worry. But- I really have nothing from NCL proving I should have $100 total, except their word that it shows on their end.

Should I be concerned? Has anyone else had this issue?

When I booked my upcoming cruise, I had a $50 onboard credit (I think for being a Latitude member, or maybe a general promotion). I then chose $50 dining credit as one of my "Pick 2"

In my "Vacation Summary" on the website (and on the NCL app), I only see $50 for onboard spending. When I called my travel agent, they said they can see four different $25 credits on my account.

I called NCL and they said they also see the four $25 credits and not to worry. But- I really have nothing from NCL proving I should have $100 total, except their word that it shows on their end.

I certainly can't tell you "not to be concerned".

However, we had something similar about 2-3 years ago.

I forget what it was, but some OBC just did not show up.

We were told "not to be concerned", but we were, and frankly, we expected we'd never see it, and that it just wasn't worth a lot of aggravation.

When we got on board, there was the notification, along with other information.

So, at least, there's hope...

GC

You should have your confirmation email that shows everything on your reservation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Should I be concerned?

No. this is sometimes common due to way how the OBC is added to your booking

Promotional onboard credit directly from NCL is listed on the Vacation Summary website and sometimes your edcos

Credits from your travel agent is not listed on the ncl website. Depending on how the agent adds the credit to your booking, it is either considered a gift to you or some kind of non refundable onboard credit. This is why the credit can take a few days to be posted to your onboard account.

The best thing to do is have your travel agent send you an amenity statement. This statement will give you a detail list of ALL onboard credits and other things on your booking.

In the past I’ve had my TA’s OBC not match what was on my NCL site online reservation.

My TA explained that the OBC they provide is not deposited until I check in to keep from paying OBC if for some reason I don’t make it to the sailing. Their OBC eventually shows up on my account once on board. But, it has taken a long as 48 hours after boarding.

I suggest having a record of the exact OBC you’re supposed to get somewhere accessible....in an email from your TA or NCL, maybe even a printout.

I’ve always received the OBC I was entitled to, but sometimes it took a trip to the Service Desk on board and/or a call to my TA first chance I was able to call.

Wow- you all have been so helpful!

There is an additional $175 OBC that I was aware would not even be posted until closer to the date (assuming the TA does not want to part with the money until the last minute). But this other $50 was one of the "pick 2" or else the returning passenger credit- and it is weird that it is reflected within the NCL system but not on my trip summary.

I will definitely ask the TA for an amenity statement. I will also make sure I am a big enough pain that they apply my OBC before I depart. This is a short cruise, and I don't want to wait 2 days (with no cell service) to get my big $175 OBC!

I too am concerned about everything not showing up in my cruise itinerary. I booked with the double points offer for each night of my two B2B cruises. I have been told that NCL sees them, but would feel better seeing it on my documents too!