Labor Day Surprise Pop-Up Sales???

atanac

Tomorrow is Labor Day and RCI has been known to feature special sales on some holidays in the past

including a one day Labor Day sale. If I'm correct they did this with Black Friday & Cyber Monday too.

If anyone reading this finds notification of a sale in their Cruiser Planner I hope they'll remember this

post and let us know. I will of course do the same if I see something tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Labor Day and RCI has been known to feature special sales on some holidays in the past

including a one day Labor Day sale. If I'm correct they did this with Black Friday & Cyber Monday too.

If anyone reading this finds notification of a sale in their Cruiser Planner I hope they'll remember this

post and let us know. I will of course do the same if I see something tomorrow.

We have had deals in cruise planner all weekend so I don't know if they will change it all for tomorrow. We are on Jan 6 on Freedom and I have been hoping for a deal on the deluxe beverage package. I will check tomorrow.

Checked my cruise planner and it's the same sales that have been there all weekend. I will still keep my fingers crossed we get a sale on the deluxe beverage package. Other posters have said they usually have a good sale on Black Friday. But I hate to wait that long to lock in a good sale price.

Silly question...What is "cruise planner"?

Log into My Cruises eitheir with a Royal Caribbean account with Crown and Anchor or Last Name and Reservation Number. Under Packages and Excursions is your Cruise Planner. You will see the number of tours or packages and click the blue botton to add it.

You can also use your Onboard Credit to pre pay any tours or packages and anything more than your Onboard Credit can be charged to your ctrdit or debit card.

Hope this helps.

Regrettably there appears to have been no fleet wide roll out of a Labor Day price reduction event.

The next option will be Black Friday on November 24th & Cyber Monday on the 27th. Finger's crossed.

Just curious but has anyone ever seen a price reduction for beverage packages on cruises to Alaska?

Regrettably there appears to have been no fleet wide roll out of a Labor Day price reduction event.

The next option will be Black Friday on November 24th & Cyber Monday on the 27th. Finger's crossed.

Just curious but has anyone ever seen a price reduction for beverage packages on cruises to Alaska?

Neither of my booked cruises have shown any discounts for anything at all. One of them is an Alaskan cruise.

Might be too far out, hopefully see something during black friday.

Not sure if this helps...but last October 9th we got our best deal for our drink packages for our February cruise. (Caribbean) Although prices were better last September than they are right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not much in the way of sales from RCCL other than the usual 20% of onboard prices which is all the time... Since we aren't alcohol drinkers our package (the refreshment package) is back down to 18$ per day..I do think that's worth it for the 2 glasses of fresh squeezed oj and a few mocktails as well as at least two bottles of water everyday.. and also the specialty coffees with dinner and dessert every night. .still holding out hope the internet price goes down to under 10$ again...

Not sure if this helps...but last October 9th we got our best deal for our drink packages for our February cruise. (Caribbean) Although prices were better last September than they are right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What deal did you get on Oct 9th? I think I will just check my cruise planner daily looking for a deal.