Ocean view Balcony

mcrcruiser

Not sure what you're asking about. Ocean view is a window or porthole. Do you mean a regular balcony cabin (often similar in size to ocean view) as opposed to the larger "suite" balcony cabins?

Without more specific questions, all I can say is I love having a balcony for a bit of fresh air and relaxing while watching/hearing the ocean. And in warm climates room service breakfast (or at least coffee) on the balcony.

Sorry we should have put in that we are sailing on Oosterdam & booked a VF cat balcony cabin . Would like to know if there is enough storage ,size of the balcony itself & other info that you can think of

TIA

My experience with a Vista Class ship's standard veranda stateroom is that there is plenty of storage space and the stateroom seems larger to me than the same type of stateroom on the Signature Class ships. I don't know the dimensions of the veranda, but there is plenty of room for 2 chairs and a small table, with room to move around on it. VF category staterooms have a solid steel railing rather than a plexiglass one. This means that seeing the ocean while sitting in the chair is probably not possible. For me, this potential disadvantage is why I would not book such a category stateroom.

Balcony is 6' x 9'. I think there's enough storage for a cruise up to 10 days. You don't need to fully unpack anyway ... take enough out of your bags for the first 3 for or 4 days and cycle things after that.

VF category staterooms have a solid steel railing rather than a plexiglass one.
All VF on deck 8 have plexiglas.

Balcony is 6' x 9'. I think there's enough storage for a cruise up to 10 days. You don't need to fully unpack anyway ... take enough out of your bags for the first 3 for or 4 days and cycle things after that.

All VF on deck 8 have plexiglas.

Thank you for correcting me about Deck 8. Because of the overhead public areas, particularly aft, for these staterooms, I have never considered booking them. Noise issues from above me would be my concern.