Can you bring on wine at each port to drink onboard?

CruiseMomTX

The rule is one bottle of wine to be brought on at embarkation to drink on board.

That's it!

IF you buy wine in ports it is kept for you until you disembark at your home port.

They want you to buy wine on the ship to drink on the ship.

Hijack ?: what about soda? Can u bring a new 12 pack in at ports and take it to cabin?

Though we've never done it, I believe the answer is "yes." I'm sure others here will respond with their personal experiences.

ETA: And yes, it is a small hijack but I've been known to do that a time or two.

Edited by joepeka

Hijack ?: what about soda? Can u bring a new 12 pack in at ports and take it to cabin?

No problem and thats why I asked about wine because I thought I read where you can bring a 12 pack of soda at each port. Thanks everyone for the info/help and we do bring on wine at embarkation and were wanting to bring more at each port if possible, lol.

There is no communication (at least from what I've seen on my 10 or so cruises) between the security and the alcohol table. Just keep walking.

If you really want to be safe, buy an extra bottle (or something cheaper) and have that on top of your bag with the wine in the bottom. Turn in the cheap bottle and viola!

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app