Any Cruiser that are planning a trip to Caribbeans around last week of May?

kap7193

Hello there fellow Cruisers,

My friend and I are planning to go on one of the Caribbean cruises around last week of May, as a Grad trip. So we browsed a bunch of itineraries online but we are just confused when it comes to finalizing an itinerary. We all are young adults and really want to party and relieve all the stress that we experienced during our 4 year journey of engineering LOL. SO what cruise and itinerary would be best for us? As we are planning for a 7 or 8 nights cruise and also wanting to explore as many islands as possible. Lastly, since we are first-time cruisers are there any tips and heads-up that we need to be aware of before cruising for eg. what stuffs complimentary (like I know food and non-alcoholic beverages are covered, but what else?LOL) on the cruise and do they have parties in the evening?

Yes, sounds like you’ll enjoy Carnival cruises. Other than “free” food and water, ice tea and lemonade, you will have to pay for other beverages. Entertainment in the evening is free. Hope this helps and have a fun and safe cruise! And congrats on your graduation!

We're on the Magic going out of Lauderdale on May 19th to Ocho Rios, Cozumel, Mahogany Bay and Belize (not in that order) and there are some openings there. We're younger as well and definitely prefer Carnival. It's more fun and there are definitely things to do.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

We don't know you and how much you want to spend nor your interests.

My advice is to find a Travel Agent who specializes in cruises to help you with this. Per Cruise Critic rules we are not allowed to recommend an agent so I would ask friends you know who cruise for a recommendation.

Keith