New Cruiser on RC Brilliance of the Seas

LauraCannon70

I will be taking my first cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Brilliance of the Seas next week. The only other cruise I’ve ever been on is Disney’s. I’m worried nothing will compare to Disney. What can I expect? Does anyone have any do or don’t recommendations?

Guest maddycat
I will be taking my first cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Brilliance of the Seas next week. The only other cruise I’ve ever been on is Disney’s. I’m worried nothing will compare to Disney. What can I expect? Does anyone have any do or don’t recommendations?

Below is a link to the cc Royal Caribbean board. You'll find many experienced Brilliance cruisers there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Welcome to CC. The best advice I think is to not compare. Every cruise, even on the same ship, can be very different, based on things like the passenger mix, food an entertainment; things that change.

Keep in mind the Brilliance is one of RC's oldest and smallest ships. Your experience would be very different if sailing on an Oasis class ship.

I second that you should post on the designated RC board. Enjoy your cruise!