Bogo

Question with BOGO - I know you have to use it the first 2 nights and it looks like they will assign you to a restaurant? I just want to confirm that you can change it once you are onboard? We can use it at any of them? Wonderland, 150 Central, etc?

Can you change it to another night once you are onboard?

Interesting, when we were on Harmony in January 2017 we were told Wonderland wasn't included in the BOGO package (More accurately, we were told it was included, made a reservation, showed up for our reservation, and then weren't allowed inside because the person in charge of Wonderland said it wasn't allowed)

Interesting, when we were on Harmony in January 2017 we were told Wonderland wasn't included in the BOGO package (More accurately, we were told it was included, made a reservation, showed up for our reservation, and then weren't allowed inside because the person in charge of Wonderland said it wasn't allowed)

It wasn’t included with FNDR but has been with BOGO. I’m thinking the staff got confused over what package you were using.

On Allure in June they let us switch, but it was a hassle and after a lot of back and forth. It certainly was not an easy experience for us.

Time, restaurant, or both?

What did they give you and what did you want?

Time, restaurant, or both?

What did they give you and what did you want?

We bought the BOGO with the impression it could be changed once onboard in reference to both the dates (meaning the first and second night wasn't strictly enforced) and restaurants. We also bought a separate night at Giovanni's as it was more cost effective compared to buying the three night package. We were assigned Samba Grill and Giovanni's, but asked to change to 150 Central Park & Chops. The lady in 150 Central Park said this wasn't something that was able to be changed and she did not have the authorization to do it even though we went back and forth on this being a common practice. She attempted to call her manager, but he or she wasn't available at the time. She eventually decided that she would override the system (and her authorization apparently) and switch us to what we wanted. It was never an escalated situation, but still a hassle compared to the experiences others have seemingly had. She initially refused to changed the dates as well so once we finally got the restaurants we wanted we didn't even bother with the dates.

Question with BOGO - I know you have to use it the first 2 nights and it looks like they will assign you to a restaurant? I just want to confirm that you can change it once you are onboard? We can use it at any of them? Wonderland, 150 Central, etc?

Can you change it to another night once you are onboard?

Sorry did I miss the name of the ship. Is this the 2 night package that can only be used on the 1st 2 nights?

Sorry did I miss the name of the ship. Is this the 2 night package that can only be used on the 1st 2 nights?

Yes, the BOGO is the package that can only be used the first 2 nights. Since they mentioned Wonderland and 150CP then the ship has to be Harmony or Symphony