LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

Help! Am I the only person having trouble seeing the pictures on this review? I can see every other review out there except for this one! I thought maybe it was everybody, but I see people responding to the pics....can't figure this issue out since I see them on every other review. Ugh!

I see the photos fine.

It was very good. Emmy gave me some pictures from when she saw it in November and I will post them soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Awesome pictures, thanks!

P.S. Do they typically let you take photos during shows. Usually theatre prohibits photography.

Edited by LuCruise

Help! Am I the only person having trouble seeing the pictures on this review? I can see every other review out there except for this one! I thought maybe it was everybody, but I see people responding to the pics....can't figure this issue out since I see them on every other review. Ugh!

I have no trouble see the pictures

I call it a Celebrity S class ship on steroids. I am enjoying the ship a lot :)

I was on her first Transatlantic and I called her the Celebrity Quantum.....very very like Solstice in look and feel (even down to the X's above the shops in the glass...). Very impressed with that 270 backdrop - they didn't have that in November!

Going on Anthem in a few weeks and keen to see how she differs.....have already seen taster of the elevator art animals!

Hi Chris --- totally enjoying this review. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post pics.

Was that the view from the seat you were in (the pic where you were waiting for Mamma Mia to start)? Wondering if that overhang blocked as much as it appears to.

Enjoy your sunshine and good luck at the Slot Pull!

6690f2226e157ffa50cf9a7989902261.jpg

Scotch Tasting? Intrigued. Chris, if you have any time to get the details of tastings offered throughout the cruise, I'd be most appreciative. I rarely see these mentioned, if at all, anymore, but, I do love the three m's for tasting events: martini/mojito/margarita! :D

I will volunteer to research them all for our HOTS cruise Chris! :D:eek::rolleyes:

Scotch Tasting? Intrigued. Chris, if you have any time to get the details of tastings offered throughout the cruise, I'd be most appreciative. I rarely see these mentioned, if at all, anymore, but, I do love the three m's for tasting events: martini/mojito/margarita! :D

I will volunteer to research them all for our HOTS cruise Chris! :D:eek::rolleyes:

They do have a scotch tasting on the first sea day after they leave the last port of call. You can come to 270 and sign up on a list so they can call your cabin the day before the tasting to give you a friendly reminder about it

Hi Chris --- totally enjoying this review. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post pics.

Was that the view from the seat you were in (the pic where you were waiting for Mamma Mia to start)? Wondering if that overhang blocked as much as it appears to.

Enjoy your sunshine and good luck at the Slot Pull!

Catherine that was the view I chose so I wouldn't have to fight a crowd leaving. The view was good and only on rare occasion were any of the performers blocked from my view

Is the ship sailing at full capacity? Other than the line for North Star, it just does not feel busy at all. My guess is that the weather is really nice now, 80+?

Where is everyone?

Maybe the ship is really good at spreading people?

Just checking in from Quantum.

So far nothing we've seen can justify the dismissively bad reviews previously posted. The staff is pleasant and hard working. Many glitches have been improved or worked out. The ship is has a lot of activities, more than most we've been on, and criticisms are relatively small ones that would chalked up to imperfections (yes, elevator space can a challenge at peak times) or matters of taste, nothing more. I hope nothing changes that view but we're enjoying so far.

Is the ship sailing at full capacity? Other than the line for North Star, it just does not feel busy at all. My guess is that the weather is really nice now, 80+?

Where is everyone?

Just like Oasis class I think she is really good at keeping the crowds flowing.

Right now we have low 80's... perfect weather

Where is everyone?

ha we said the same thing until trying to get a seat this am. No worries. too much to do.

I agree. overall not bad at all in terms of spreading the joy.

Awesome pictures, thanks!

P.S. Do they typically let you take photos during shows. Usually theatre prohibits photography.

I arrived late for the performance of Mama Mia in November and sat way in the back top level of the theatre. I missed the announcement before the show about the 'no photos'

This was my third time seeing mama mia last evening on Quantum and believe me I have honored that request since.

I arrived late for the performance of Mama Mia in November and sat way in the back top level of the theatre. I missed the announcement before the show about the 'no photos'

This was my third time seeing mama mia last evening on Quantum and believe me I have honored that request since.

😄😄😄

I love Mamma Mia too...and can see DD and i going multiple times

Thanks, again, for taking us along on your vacation.

It's great to see 270 being used for more Robo shows. We were on Nov 23 and Dec 1 and felt such a great venue could be used for more than it was.

We saw Mama Mia more than once...and loved it each time. Sat front stage right one time and front stage left the other time. Amazing views!!!

Enjoy Lady Q! :)