Spencer Ambrose Beach Break or Pappas Boat.Tour

fedexretiree

• 4 months later...

We just did Spencers tour last week. It was WONDERFUL !!!!

I had written ahead and asked if the tour was doable for people with bad knees. He wrote back and said yes.

He and his crew were the most hospitable, lovely people.

They were especially helpful and would have done anything to help those of us that had some mobility problems.

St Lucia is beautiful and Sugar Beach, where we had lunch and a beach break was truly the most beautiful location I have ever seen. With this secluded beach surrounded by the volcanic Petons it was outstanding!!!

The lunch was also very good. Would go again and I highly recommend this tour.

The next day we did a similar tour in St Marteen and the tour company I used was not even near as professional and considerate.

Spencer Ambrose was a great tour guide HIGHLY recommend

We did Spencers last year and it was the best day ever. The snorkeling there was to die for. I just couldn't believe it. To this day, my 8 year old said it was her favorite snorkeling spot to date (and she's been on 17 cruises).

Spencers is wonderful and if you have already been with them, you already know that.

I did a complete review with TONS of pictures, located in my signature line if you are interested in the day we had with them. I highly recommend them. :)

We did Spencer's Beach Break tour in May 2013 and loved it, so another vote from me. :) We had such a relaxing and enjoyable time that we took Spencer's Land, Sea, Beach tour on our last cruise. Spencer and his whole group are great and next time we get to St. Lucia, we're doing the Beach Break again.

We are considering Spencer's land, beach, and sea tour as it is highly recommended to us - you mention pghsteelerfan that you have done both and would do the beach break again. I am curious if you would do the beach break again because it is more relaxing with less activity, and because you feel you have already seen the sights so to speak through the other tour? This will be our first visit to this island.

We are considering Spencer's land, beach, and sea tour as it is highly recommended to us - you mention pghsteelerfan that you have done both and would do the beach break again. I am curious if you would do the beach break again because it is more relaxing with less activity, and because you feel you have already seen the sights so to speak through the other tour? This will be our first visit to this island.

Yes, those are exactly my reasons. :) But for your first time, I highly recommend the Land, Sea, and Beach tour. We really enjoyed it and enjoyed seeing more of St. Lucia than just the views by boat. You should still have about two hours at the beach and you'll get the "sea tour" on the return trip back to your ship.

Thanks again! We have decided on that option. Another personal recommendation for this specific tour was suggested to us and after researching the options, I believe this will be the perfect solution for us. I am in contact with them to book. I am certain that it will be an awesome day!!

• 9 months later...

Could someone please tell me how long the speed boat trip takes from Castries to the beach. Also, if there is much waiting around when you get off the ship.

Just trying to work out how long from getting off the ship, to arriving at the beach. Thanks

Could someone please tell me how long the speed boat trip takes from Castries to the beach. Also, if there is much waiting around when you get off the ship.

Just trying to work out how long from getting off the ship, to arriving at the beach. Thanks

The boat trip is approximately 45 minutes, give or take.. How long you're waiting around in the pier can vary depending in how many people the tour is waiting on, etc.