Deluxe beverage packages

Is there a limit on how many drinks you can have a day?

I just came of carnival and we were only allowed 15 a day. I'm sure this has been asked but I cant find a search button on here. Thanks

No daily limit.

Nice. Thanks. One more question. Why am I having yo reserve my time dining every night for my cruise. Is there a way to just show up between a set time or do we have to pick a time every night.

You do not have to reserve an MTD time, you can just show up whenever you like.

Just for a point of reference, how many did you have per day? Of course I am old as dirt but I’d be unconcious after, and probably well before, 15.

After I got the drink pass I was hitting 15 everyday. Beers count in that too. You spread it out toward the day and eat In between that. I was never drunk

Ive been cut off on Carnival around dinner several times. 15 really isn't that hard to hit if you're starting at breakfast.

-2 mimosas

-3 beers by the pool

-2-3 throw away drinks that you thought looked interesting

-3 weak fruity slush drinks

-3 drinks of scotch/whiskey (which is 1 shot each)

-1 evening cocktail or glass of wine with dinner

-2 drink during comedy club or cocktail hour

---

16 drinks

That doesn't factor in drinks for a late night of drinking at the dance club etc. I plan to cut out the fruit drinks and beers for my upcoming cruise. Gotta up my scotch game for max value.

Ive been cut off on Carnival around dinner several times. 15 really isn't that hard to hit if you're starting at breakfast.

-2 mimosas

-3 beers by the pool

-2-3 throw away drinks that you thought looked interesting

-3 weak fruity slush drinks

-3 drinks of scotch/whiskey (which is 1 shot each)

-1 evening cocktail or glass of wine with dinner

-2 drink during comedy club or cocktail hour

---

16 drinks

That doesn't factor in drinks for a late night of drinking at the dance club etc.

Same here. It is one of the reasons I do not care to go with Carnival much. Sucks to because I am just an hour and a half from their Charleston port and now that Sunshine is moving there, they are getting some much better itineraries.

Last year on our Carnival cruise, I hit my 15 limit the first day. The rest of the cruise I kept getting my wife the go to the bars and get a Miller Lite with the top and we would put it in the room fridge for later consumption. She does not come anywhere close to the 15 drink limit. With my stock pile, I had no limit problems the rest of the week.

Yeah the 15 limit sucks on Carnival, one thing I always wonder, is if the drinks are watered down. At home I could never drink 15, and keep walking. On a cruise I can do 15 easy through out the day, and still be fine.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

You have to remember that I believe all of the rum punches and island oasis products are 1 shot of wells from what Ive observed. So if you can finish the entire drink, you've consumed a shot of rum each. You're drinking these at a much slower pace then say a cocktail or shot of rum/whiskey/vodka etc. I did end up having my wife obtain my illicit beverages after being cut off on several occasions.

Yeah the 15 limit sucks on Carnival, one thing I always wonder, is if the drinks are watered down. At home I could never drink 15, and keep walking. On a cruise I can do 15 easy through out the day, and still be fine.

The frozen drinks may be, but when I've paid attention to them making them it's a full shot there's just a lot of frozen stuff with it as the drinks are in a larger glass than if you get just a regular drink in a normal glass. For regular drinks I've seen a few bartenders that use the jigger to pour the exact amount (and if I don't have the drink package I never visit them again) to ones that free hand it and have gotten some strong drinks. The strong drinks are usually correlated with busy bars, but not always.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There’s a trick to Carnival’s drink package - after drink 14, tell them you want to PAY for your drinks, and you can have as much as you want.

Does anyone know when you can purchase the drink package from cruise planner? I am over 300 days out so that may be why or they kept record of what I drank last cruise and are cutting me off. lol

ONLY 15 a day?!?!?!?

When I was on Carnival, I had to wait 5 minutes between drink orders. I found their frozen drinks to be a bit weak, so I would order a shot of dark rum topper. But, I had to order the shot and then wait 5 minutes to order the drink. One day I hit the the 15 mark because it was a seaday and kept getting the frozen drinks and the shot that counted as 2 drinks. On royal, they just give me what I want with no problem.

Nice. Thanks. One more question. Why am I having yo reserve my time dining every night for my cruise. Is there a way to just show up between a set time or do we have to pick a time every night.

Or you can reserve MTD like I did and then have it show up on your cruise planner as "at your leisure"

Does anyone know when you can purchase the drink package from cruise planner? I am over 300 days out so that may be why or they kept record of what I drank last cruise and are cutting me off. lol

No set time, keep checking the Cruise Planner.