7 Cruse Ships in Port

gilligan8

There will be 7 cruise ships in port while we will be there in December :eek:. I've never been to Cozumel. Can you experts tell me how bad that might be? We are just looking to go to a nice beach with some activities and snorkeling. We're in our 50's with 3 twentysomethings. Thanks

There will be 7 cruise ships in port while we will be there in December :eek:. I've never been to Cozumel. Can you experts tell me how bad that might be? We are just looking to go to a nice beach with some activities and snorkeling. We're in our 50's with 3 twentysomethings. Thanks

Try Nachi Cocum. It only takes 130 people a day; all you can drink and four course meal included. The last I knew, it was $55/ person. Snorkeling, jet ski, massage - all extra. It's very quiet (maybe too much so for the twenty somethings) and has a pool and hot tub.

You need to book it in advance on line. Once in port, just grab a cab for a 10-15 minute ride. It is our go to beach in Cozumel.

Try Nachi Cocum. It only takes 130 people a day; all you can drink and four course meal included. The last I knew, it was $55/ person. Snorkeling, jet ski, massage - all extra. It's very quiet (maybe too much so for the twenty somethings) and has a pool and hot tub.

You need to book it in advance on line. Once in port, just grab a cab for a 10-15 minute ride. It is our go to beach in Cozumel.

Wondering, I know the cab is a set price at the port but coming back from Nachi Cocum before you get in the cab back to port do you have to ask the driver how much or is same price as going? Thank you.

Wondering, I know the cab is a set price at the port but coming back from Nachi Cocum before you get in the cab back to port do you have to ask the driver how much or is same price as going? Thank you.

It's the same both ways, they regulate it pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually, Cozumel has 3 cruise piers: Punta Langosta (Downtown), International, and Puerta Maya (which is usually used for Carnival Corp. ships). How far you are from a certain destination on the island depends on which pier your ship is docked as they are quite a distance apart. There will be taxis at each pier to take you where you wish to go if it is not in walking distance.

Last March, we were a couple of 50 somethings along with 4 twentysomethings. 7 ships in port. Grabbed a couple of cabs, headed to Mr. Sanchos with advance reservations to all inclusive side. Food was great, beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) were flowing. Massage on the beach was excellent. Nice pool and beach for swimming. Kayaking included. Around $50 pp.

Shuu...Nachi Cocum use to be the best kept secret of Cozumel. Absolutely love that place

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums