Escape-Live/Solo-"The Redemption"-12/02-09/2017...

sid_9169

You are a whizz at reviews. Will look out for your next one, brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, thanks for the complement... I'm mostly just making it up as I go, but I'm so glad that so many found enjoyment in my adventure. I only wish that my next sailing wasn't 6 months away.

Sent from my MZ505 using Forums mobile app

You nailed it! Redemption was certainly achieved! Stuff happens. Life happens. Unfortunate with previous cruise. Glad this cruise was a go for you :)

It was nice to see thru "eyes" of solo traveler. I am certainly looking into the Escape when she docks in NY (as Solo also). Studio Cabin vs something else?

Crazy world with Port Authority news today. Safe Travels to all.

Thanks for review. Glad you got home safe...

:)

Great review, Sid. We sailed with you on the Escape in May of 2016. You take fantastic photos, but I am wondering why some say "Sent from my iPhone" while others say "Sent from my Space Phone".

Thanks. The cruise Critic app allows you to customize the bottom line in the settings. Also, my photos are taken on my two year old Droid Turbo II phone, so it works pretty well with this platform...

... I'm mostly just making it up as I go, but I'm so glad that so many found enjoyment in my adventure. I only wish that my next sailing wasn't 6 months away.

This was a fun find! I quite enjoy the way you choose to share your travels...thanks for taking us all along! Should you choose to share your next adventure, I'll happily follow along!

Thank you... My next cruise / review will be May 27th 2018, on the Carnival Vista.

This was a fun find! I quite enjoy the way you choose to share your travels...thanks for taking us all along! Should you choose to share your next adventure, I'll happily follow along!

Thanks for the review! We go back on Escape in 110 days... who's counting. It's great to see Bong. I hope he will be there. I heard some of our favorite staff will be going to Bliss. I'm interested to see who is still there in April. The Brewhouse staff has been the same, so it's like going to a home town bar and seeing a friendly face.:)