Escape-Live/Solo-"The Redemption"-12/02-09/2017...

sid_9169

I loved your review and thank you for sharing. I'll be on Breakaway Friday and was wondering if they may have Shot o'clock there too. Was it at a specific time every day?

I believe that shot 'o clock is a thing in Vibe throughout NCL... There is no specific time, but it usually goes on from mid to late afternoon, or whenever the bar is pretty busy. Also, it's usually not just one round, but rather several different shots in a row...

Sent from my MZ505 using Forums mobile app

I loved your review and thank you for sharing. I'll be on Breakaway Friday and was wondering if they may have Shot o'clock there too. Was it at a specific time every day?

Shot o clock is an escape thing. Dont expect it on Breakaway or Getaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would like to personally thank each and every one of you who followed along on my adventure this past week...

the_redhead, LeesaB, Just Jo, MsJersey84, Host Clarea, tbo, OceanBlueWaters, MaryBeth, #55worktoplay, Keith1010, CazV, BeeeJay, jdvmd, keeponcruising, jimbri, CostaFortune, Mellylucy, Jim The Lizard, stefmaia, JimS4210, YorkVillain, WestCoastCruiser, tokidoki, riclop, MacCruising, Shidah, ncklhaus, cocod08, Jentilben, Arayasky, Travelbug69, LuCruise, JC Booze Cruise, akmcgill19, Twinzma, kbal988, eileeshb, CruisinHarvey, anonmom, Karmary, Gemsy10, Sead1783, Suna, skierjj, and Mainah...

This cruise turned out so much better than the last several weeks ago, and hopefully that will end up being my one and only "bad" cruise experience.

To all who commented and wished me good health, and a great time, I thank you. It was fun being able to share my journey. Your words of encouragement meant a lot...

I just finished your review! One of the best I have read. I love the Escape and will cruise in January. Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures and informative review. Thankful this cruise was better than your last. I just love Pam. She is certainly a gem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sid_9169, once again I have enjoyed another of your wonderful reviews. At first, read because you sail solo a lot, but now just read them because you write and post really interesting and honest reviews of your cruises. I loved this one too.

I just have to add though, that I am really saddened that your Carnival Vista cruise did not happen, and I understand your reasons for your contempt toward them. Understandably they did not handle your particular situation well at all. I also have had recent issues with Carnival, having to do with my last two cruises, which were enjoyable but with more issues than ever before. I am in a situation where I cannot travel right now because of family obligations here at home, but I have resolved that when I do ever get to travel, or cruise again, it will be with a different line than Carnival, (which I have cruised mostly with, and am yet 21 days away from platinum). and platinum not likely going to happen with me and Carnival. NCL and Freestyle does appeal to me very much, whether I go with a solo cabin or a regular inside.

All that aside...it pained me to read your remarks about Carnival Liberty, which was my best cruise ever, most because it was just me and my Mom. A better 7 days of togetherness with my best friend and mother, I could not have ever asked for. That was 8 years ago...and now we are unable to travel anymore. But she is still with me. Sorry to be going on.

My point is...I am sorry that your Vista cruise did not happen, and how it played out afterward. Vista is not a ship that appeals to me actually. I like Carnivals older and smaller ships. I do however value your honesty and accept it as your opinion and yours alone.

I am happy that you are still also carrying along your best friend on your adventures.

I look forward to your next review. Thanks for posting.:)

Sid_9169, once again I have enjoyed another of your wonderful reviews. At first, read because you sail solo a lot, but now just read them because you write and post really interesting and honest reviews of your cruises. I loved this one too.

I just have to add though, that I am really saddened that your Carnival Vista cruise did not happen, and I understand your reasons for your contempt toward them. Understandably they did not handle your particular situation well at all. I also have had recent issues with Carnival, having to do with my last two cruises, which were enjoyable but with more issues than ever before. I am in a situation where I cannot travel right now because of family obligations here at home, but I have resolved that when I do ever get to travel, or cruise again, it will be with a different line than Carnival, (which I have cruised mostly with, and am yet 21 days away from platinum). and platinum not likely going to happen with me and Carnival. NCL and Freestyle does appeal to me very much, whether I go with a solo cabin or a regular inside.

All that aside...it pained me to read your remarks about Carnival Liberty, which was my best cruise ever, most because it was just me and my Mom. A better 7 days of togetherness with my best friend and mother, I could not have ever asked for. That was 8 years ago...and now we are unable to travel anymore. But she is still with me. Sorry to be going on.

My point is...I am sorry that your Vista cruise did not happen, and how it played out afterward. Vista is not a ship that appeals to me actually. I like Carnivals older and smaller ships. I do however value your honesty and accept it as your opinion and yours alone.

I am happy that you are still also carrying along your best friend on your adventures.

I look forward to your next review. Thanks for posting.:)

Thank you for your kind words. My comment wasn't meant to slam the Liberty, but there was a good bit of rust visible throughout the exterior of the aging Carnival ship. The passengers on the Liberty leered in awe of the awesome NCL Escape... Sorry if my satire was taken too literally. I have had some good times on Carnival, and I look forward to sailing the Vista in May.

Thank you for your kind words. My comment wasn't meant to slam the Liberty, but there was a good bit of rust visible throughout the exterior of the aging Carnival ship. The passengers on the Liberty leered in awe of the awesome NCL Escape... Sorry if my satire was taken too literally. I have had some good times on Carnival, and I look forward to sailing the Vista in May.

no worries sid...I took no real offense. As said Carnival is no longer my line of choice, but Liberty has a soft spot for me. I look forward to more of your reviews.

I believe that shot 'o clock is a thing in Vibe throughout NCL... There is no specific time, but it usually goes on from mid to late afternoon, or whenever the bar is pretty busy. Also, it's usually not just one round, but rather several different shots in a row...

Sounds great! Thank you.

Thank you very much for the complement... I'm so glad that it turned out better than last time.

I just finished your review! One of the best I have read. I love the Escape and will cruise in January. Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures and informative review. Thankful this cruise was better than your last. I just love Pam. She is certainly a gem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you both for your kind words... I'm in "full cruise withdrawal" right now...

So glad to have read how much better this trip was! Thanks for the review~

So glad you had a great trip this time around. Thanks for sharing all your fab photos. :)

Thank you both for your kind words... I'm in "full cruise withdrawal" right now...
This was an amazing review! Thank you so much for sharing it all with us. Looking forward to cruising the Escape in 2019!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I would like to personally thank each and every one of you who followed along on my adventure this past week...

the_redhead, LeesaB, Just Jo, MsJersey84, Host Clarea, tbo, OceanBlueWaters, MaryBeth, #55worktoplay, Keith1010, CazV, BeeeJay, jdvmd, keeponcruising, jimbri, CostaFortune, Mellylucy, Jim The Lizard, stefmaia, JimS4210, YorkVillain, WestCoastCruiser, tokidoki, riclop, MacCruising, Shidah, ncklhaus, cocod08, Jentilben, Arayasky, Travelbug69, LuCruise, JC Booze Cruise, akmcgill19, Twinzma, kbal988, eileeshb, CruisinHarvey, anonmom, Karmary, Gemsy10, Sead1783, Suna, skierjj, and Mainah...

This cruise turned out so much better than the last several weeks ago, and hopefully that will end up being my one and only "bad" cruise experience.

To all who commented and wished me good health, and a great time, I thank you. It was fun being able to share my journey. Your words of encouragement meant a lot...

You are a whizz at reviews. Will look out for your next one, brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk