FANTASTIC customer service on phone from Celebrity

andymattmom

I've seen the complaints about Celebrity customer service. I just spent 50 minutes on the phone with a fantastic CSR who was fixing issues on my account. He went above and beyond what I expected. I was especially surprised since I know Celebrity updated the server this weekend. He got everything fixed expect one issue when I click 'manage my reservation' I get the error THE INFORMATION ENTERED DOES NOT MATCH OUR RECORDS VERIFY INFORMATION ENTERED IS CORRECT AND TRY AGAIN.

He made changes and said to give it a couple days and then if I still get to call him back and he would do an IT ticket. Everything is ok on reservation except that error message. He was great so there are good CSR people at Celebrity- he was actually based in Kansas.

I also am pleased to see this very positive thread! Thanks andymattmom. I have had many similar experiences with Celebrity customer service agents. In fact, I have always left the conversation thinking that I had been helped, and appreciated the concern and efforts made on my behalf.

Put in an email request for Select Dining on our next cruise although we booked very late and a Customer Service Rep call me to let me know it was done. She was more than helpful! Let’s share the positive!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great thread. I too have had many positive experiences with Captain’s Club reps. In fact, most of the complaints I’ve seen (and posted myself) have been about IT issues, not the CSRs who have no control over IT problems or fixes.

I agree, the customer service reps really try hard and most times, if the problem is within their purview solve them. Just a suggestion to the OP is to try accessing your reservation using an InPrivate or Incognito window in your browser. Most times that resolves the issues. I've often gotten that error when using a regular browser window, then closed it and opened the InPrivate one and get no more error.

Great thread. I too have had many positive experiences with Captain’s Club reps. In fact, most of the complaints I’ve seen (and posted myself) have been about IT issues, not the CSRs who have no control over IT problems or fixes.
My feelings exactly!

While I have experienced frustration at their website, I've never felt that way with their CSR's, captain's Club, or being on a cruise!

I too have had a very positive experience when phoning Celebrity. I think I got the same American lady on both days I rang, dithering about my room choice. She was very helpful and lovely. Think her name was Angie. I went on to the Celebrity FB page at the time to sing her praises. It's a shame it's so much easier to make a fuss than it is to compliment, isn't it?