Carnival never charged me for sail&Sign charges?

jandak

The laws of religion are also the laws of society. Most laws started out, based on religion. The law you have referenced is stealing. Now stealing, as everyone knows is against the law in the context of taking a product and not paying for it. As a Christian, I know my soul will not be torn apart, because like many religions, the preaching of fear of the unknown has been a practice to keeping people in check for doing what is right and wrong. I won't steal because it would ruin my life, as I go to jail and that is why I won't steal.

OMG :rolleyes: As a Christian (which I am too) then you should be aware of "Judge not, lest ye be judged" too.

The OP asked a question because they can't figure out why the charge wasn't there. It is not our place to judge how they handle it if it doesn't show up. They have to answer for that. However, I am sure it will be there it is just delayed.

OMG :rolleyes: As a Christian (which I am too) then you should be aware of "Judge not, lest ye be judged" too.

The OP asked a question because they can't figure out why the charge wasn't there. It is not our place to judge how they handle it if it doesn't show up. They have to answer for that. However, I am sure it will be there it is just delayed.

Who was I judging?

Wow, this got kinda off topic.. thanks for the responses everybody. I have still not been charged. I am not trying to steal. Saying I didn’t mind not being charged was kind of in humor. My point of posting is just wondering if anybody else has had the same experience. I’ve never heard of anybody not being charged upon debarkation, so I am just confused about why this is happening to me.

I am sure it will show up eventually. I’m continuing to just watch for it for now.

Sorry quoted the wrong person, didn't mean you! Meant to quote Poker Guy 90!

Wow, this got kinda off topic.. thanks for the responses everybody. I have still not been charged. I am not trying to steal. Saying I didn’t mind not being charged was kind of in humor. My point of posting is just wondering if anybody else has had the same experience. I’ve never heard of anybody not being charged upon debarkation, so I am just confused about why this is happening to me.

I am sure it will show up eventually. I’m continuing to just watch for it for now.

Hey I don’t blame you for not calling them. If you do, you might get charged twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you by chance ever change the card associated with your S&S account. I just had the same thing happen, waiting for charges to go through, turns out they charged the card I set up months ago, not the one I have a receipt from changing when we checked in. Just a thought.

I had the same thing happen on a RC cruise several years ago. I finally ended up calling my travel agent who looked into it for me, and turns out RC had comped us for all of drinks and excursions - very nice surprise!

Did anything happen on your cruise that might have caused CCL to comp you? For us it was letting our MDR dinner companions shower in our room because the plumbing in their room was totally missed up and it took RC days to fix it. When they discounted the other couple's cruise the woman spoke up and said, "what about the people whose shower we have been using all week? Can you do something for them too?" RC never notified us of such but they completely comped our onboard bill.