New itinerary for Jade Nov 6th to Nov 16th cruise

elruth

I received this revised itinerary for the Nov 6 -16th Jade cruise. Actually I like these ports more than the original ones so I am pleased.

Revised

Day

Destination

Arrive

Depart

Mon

Miami, Florida

4:00 pm

Tue

At Sea

Wed

George Town, Grand Cayman

8:00 am

5:00 pm

Thu

Falmouth, Jamaica

Fri

At Sea

Sat

Kralendijk, Bonaire

Sun

Willemstad, Curacao

Mon

Oranjestad, Aruba

9:00 am

Tue

At Sea

Wed

At Sea

Thu

Miami, Florida

If you booked shore excursions through Norwegian Cruise Line for any of the ports of call on your original itinerary, your reservations will be cancelled and a refund will be automatically processed.

We appreciate your understanding and hope that your cruise aboard Norwegian Jade is an enjoyable and memorable one.

Sincerely,

Vivian Ewart

Vice President, Passenger Services

well I’ve done all of these and Aruba and Curacao just last year but nice to have an itinerary at last well I’m on the 27 but I’m sure it will be the same

I received this revised itinerary for the Nov 6 -16th Jade cruise. Actually I like these ports more than the original ones so I am pleased.

Revised

Day

Destination

Arrive

Depart

Mon

Miami, Florida

Tue

At Sea

Wed

Thu

Falmouth, Jamaica

Fri

At Sea

Sat

Kralendijk, Bonaire

Sun

Willemstad, Curacao

Mon

Oranjestad, Aruba

Tue

At Sea

Wed

At Sea

Thu

Miami, Florida

If you booked shore excursions through Norwegian Cruise Line for any of the ports of call on your original itinerary, your reservations will be cancelled and a refund will be automatically processed.

We appreciate your understanding and hope that your cruise aboard Norwegian Jade is an enjoyable and memorable one.

Sincerely,

Vivian Ewart

Revised

Day

Destination

Arrive

Depart

Mon

Miami, Florida

Tue

At Sea

Wed

Thu

Falmouth, Jamaica

Fri

At Sea

Sat

Kralendijk, Bonaire

Sun

Willemstad, Curacao

Mon

Oranjestad, Aruba

Tue

At Sea

Wed

At Sea

Thu

Miami, Florida

Sincerely,

Vivian Ewart

I believe this will be our same itinerary, 11/27.

[emoji1308][emoji1308][emoji1308]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am thinking of booking the Jade Christmas cruise. Prices are great but I'm waiting for confirmation on the schedule. This itinerary is passable but I was hoping NCL could patch together a Southern Caribbean cruise with Grenada, Barbados, and a few more of the islands that didn't get hit.

Edited by IrieBajan54
add'l text

Do you mind sharing when you were notified? We're on that cruise and have still not received any updates.

Did NCL notify you, or your travel agent?

Thanks!

E-mails were sent out. I’m on Jade 11/27 and got the new itinerary yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am thinking of booking the Jade Christmas cruise. Prices are great but I'm waiting for confirmation on the schedule. This itinerary is passable but I was hoping NCL could patch together a Southern Caribbean cruise with Grenada, Barbados, and a few more of the islands that didn't get hit.

The jade christmas cruise has exactly this same ports and schedule. Official info has been sent out yesterday to those on the cruise.

It is not the same ship, nor it is a Christmas cruise, but the Dawn New Year sailing may be the one you are looking for if you would like a great cruise hitting 9 different ports in 10 days.

This is the same itinerary for our March 23rd Jade cruise. I was ready to cancel when I found out about Jamaica and Cayman before this was sent out. I am back on again, as I have never been to the ABCs. On the old itinerary 5 of 6 ports would have been new to me, now it is 4 out of 5, though I have been to Jamaica, just not to Falmouth. Plus an extra sea day means more free drinks!!!

This is the same itinerary for our March 23rd Jade cruise. I was ready to cancel when I found out about Jamaica and Cayman before this was sent out. I am back on again, as I have never been to the ABCs. On the old itinerary 5 of 6 ports would have been new to me, now it is 4 out of 5, though I have been to Jamaica, just not to Falmouth. Plus an extra sea day means more free drinks!!!

Resorts for a day has a Hilton Resort near Falmouth. We are going there for the day (I Think)

I have been to Grand Cayman before its a nice place but don't care much for Jamaica

We were changed from 6 ports to 5. I called NCL about a refund for Taxes and port charges since we are not going to the 6th port hoping for a little extra onboard credit but they said I had to wait till post cruise for it

Reagan