2018 Carnival Drink prices

lmb6488bb

Hi all

Has anyone been on a cruise so far this year or Late 2017 (like Dec) who has a current drink menu with prices. I have seen a few that are older Just wondering if there is a more up to date price list from all the bars

Thanks

Lynn

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all

Has anyone been on a cruise so far this year or Late 2017 (like Dec) who has a current drink menu with prices. I have seen a few that are older Just wondering if there is a more up to date price list from all the bars

Thanks

Lynn

We just got off the Carnival Fantasy and WISHED we would have taken some photos of the drink menus. We didn't becuase we had the drink package. The next time we think we may NOT do the drink package and just pay as you go. The drink packages have gotten so high it's almost not worth it unless you begin drinking first thing and don't stop until you go to sleep.

We just got off the Carnival Fantasy and WISHED we would have taken some photos of the drink menus. We didn't becuase we had the drink package. The next time we think we may NOT do the drink package and just pay as you go. The drink packages have gotten so high it's almost not worth it unless you begin drinking first thing and don't stop until you go to sleep.

Yea I mean it is a double edged sword.

If I have the drink package, i more than drink the value of the package as I am getting fresh squeezed OJ, coffee with some sort of liquor or a mimosa in the morning, all day pool drinks, dinner and after dinner drinks, show drinks, nightclub drinks, etc.

However with pay as you I am more cautious, no speciality coffee or morning alcohol, maybe a Drink on a sea day in the afternoon, drink wine from my carryon allowed at dinner, and get a nighttime alcoholic beverage.

Being more cautious doesn't equate to less fun though so it works out well but I do like Drink packages for trying things I don't normally drink.

Definitely if I am doing a cruise with mainly sea days and private islands I am getting the drink package . . . If its 4 ports in 7 days, then no I would pass and use the savings for drinks in port.

Currently on the miracle. Have been ordering mixed and frozen drinks at $8.50 to $9.50. Seem to be watered down and sugary. Having beers now and those seem to be having more of an affect on me than the mixed drinks and those are running about $6.50 to $7.50.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anybody recall the price of an energy drink? And Club Soda? Thanks.

Was on the Glory over Thanksgiving and the small cans of Rock Star are $4.75:(

I brought my own sugar free Red Bull onboard (even with Cheers) because I prefer Red Bull.