Is Nachi-Cocom crowded?

I Luv Crusin

Never been crowded when we have been there; we are booked for 2018 so I'll let you know.
We were there about 2 weeks ago and it was very crowded. The service was terrible and very slow. There were a ton of kids there also, it was not a relaxing, quiet day. I will not return.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Forums mobile app

I was there in July and didn't find it crowded at all, but not sure if the limit was 110 or 130 at the time.

All the umbrellas were taken and there were folks the pool but found the day to be very relaxing.

We go often and this time wasn't any different than any other. I am going back in February (and August) and hoping for the same relaxing day.

We were there in May, it was 130 at that time and it wasn't crowded at all. Yes, most of the spots were filled, but it seemed like everyone had the same goal. Relax, have some adult beverages and enjoy lunch. If our waiter wasn't available at the moment, we just went up to the beach bar and got a drink. No issues what so ever......Will be back in three weeks!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was there on November 2 and it wasn't crowded at all - barely any kids (in fact, I can't recall seeing any). Food was delicious, drinks were ok. Beer was cold. Water was nice. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable day. We were on Harmony and spoke with people on Escape and Carnival Glory and Vision of the Seas. So there were a bunch of ships in port but not crowded.

• 2 weeks later...

The absence of water toys and music keeps the number of teens way down - they would much prefer Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach or one of the other beach clubs more attractive to teens and their families.

If there are a few teens when you visit ask for a seat away from the pool - the pool and hot tub tends to be where the few teens congregate.

When I first booked Nachi they took 100 people a day. But by the time we went it was 110 a day. Now I see that they book 130 a day. Are they able to handle that many without any problems? Thanks!

Just left Nachicocom today with 4 ships in port it never reached half occupancy the whole time we where there staff really attentive food was good had a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just left Nachicocom today with 4 ships in port it never reached half occupancy the whole time we where there staff really attentive food was good had a great time

7f060a564678e7d974696488db8e0cfb.jpg

Here's a pic at lunch....maybe 50% full.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife and I totally enjoyed our day last Saturday, it was our first time there and everything was "as advertised ". We could not have asked for a more relaxing and enjoyable day. Having done this type of day pass on 20 plus islands, we would rate it in the top 3.

I have been to Nachi twice and it was never crowded. In fact, both times they were under capacity with empty chairs on the beach and at the pool. No kids. Their service is always great and the food is good! Relax and enjoy. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No it’s a $17 each way taxi journey it’s cheaper if you share some of the taxis take upto 8 passengers

Taxi for 8 is $34 so similar in pricing... (if you are a party of 4 and 4).

Pretty empty looking but it looks like a cloudy day -- maybe that???

When I first booked Nachi they took 100 people a day. But by the time we went it was 110 a day. Now I see that they book 130 a day. Are they able to handle that many without any problems? Thanks!

IMO they could handle 300 a day and not be crowded. The current load is nothing to worry about but the abundance of families and children is troubling.

Taxi for 8 is $34 so similar in pricing... (if you are a party of 4 and 4).

Pretty empty looking but it looks like a cloudy day -- maybe that???

The sun came out quite a bit during the say, but somewhat overcast the rest of the time. Also, only three ships in port......

I'm actually one of those ppl who like beach vendors walking by with jewelry, blankets etc. does NC have them? If not, do any of the other AI places have beach vendors. Also, with only 130 ppl allowed, I guess it's safe to say you must make reservations before hand?

7591bdec61d914f841210b0aa3dbbf33.jpg

Just was there today. As you can see, almost empty. Might had 50-60 folks and maybe 5 kids. GREAT DAY!!!!

We just there on a sold out day. It never felt crowded but shade was at a premium. All the paplapas were taken as well at the pool. The food was fantastic. Drinks were okay and service was spotty. Taxi was $17.00 each way. Enjoy

WE were there Saturday, November 25th. Arrived early, taking one of the first taxis from the RC Indepedance of the Seas,

so no problem with seating, however,

The lounge chairs all needed a good cleaning; make sure to bring a few beach towels per person from the ship.

The pic above does not show all the seaweed(and smell) we encountered. Left around noon.

As posted above, service was spotty.

For what they charged,

...would NOT recommend.

Edited by $hip$hape