Arrival gifts in the stateroom

you use to be able to order flowers, Wine, cabin decorations on line before the cruise but I don’t see those options on our next cruise. Did rccl do away with that?

Thx

Link listed above works for onboard gifts usually.

If you are looking for Diamond/Diamond+ gifts use http://www.royalcaribbean.com/GiftPreferences and log in to your account. Will bring up the old gift selection page. If you are already logged in to the site it goes directly to the gift page. Note that links off this page go to the new non-functional web pages. Thanks to retired2005 for posting info.

OP will want the onboard-delivery link.

Edited by LeeW
didn't answer question

oh wow, thank you. Thats exactly what we were looking for. Wonder why they keep that site separate from where you book your shore excursions, dining, etc.

Thanks again.

oh wow, thank you. Thats exactly what we were looking for. Wonder why they keep that site separate from where you book your shore excursions, dining, etc.

Thanks again.

Just be happy something still works on Royal's website.:rolleyes::)

I made my changes via that PREFERENCE link a few months ago. So far, two cruises later, those changes still haven’t taken place. I appreciate the link but we are still stuck with RCI’s IT failure at least where I’m concerned. This page reflects the changes I made though RCI does not seem to recognize them on their end.

We are used to changing these depending if we have a fly-to or drive-to port because of carrying unused wine home. I know I can call and will for September when we fly to port again.

We do appreciate the gifts though.

Link listed above works for onboard gifts usually.

If you are looking for Diamond/Diamond+ gifts use http://www.royalcaribbean.com/GiftPreferences and log in to your account. Will bring up the old gift selection page. If you are already logged in to the site it goes directly to the gift page. Note that links off this page go to the new non-functional web pages. Thanks to retired2005 for posting info.

OP will want the onboard-delivery link.

Unfortunately, I’m unable to log in with my current login info. When they made the website switch, I had to change my password at least 15 times, so if I’m supposed to use my old one, I have no idea what it is. I’m logged in to the new site up the link still asks for user id and password.

Unfortunately, I’m unable to log in with my current login info. When they made the website switch, I had to change my password at least 15 times, so if I’m supposed to use my old one, I have no idea what it is. I’m logged in to the new site up the link still asks for user id and password.

You and I both! I have tried so many times. I just give up.