Two people with drinks package - ordering

Paul211075

Hi, apologies in advance, sure I could find this info if I invest enough time.

We have two adults with delux drinks packages and two kids with the soft drinks packages going on a royal Caribbean cruise at the end of this month.

Really basic question: can I go to the bar and order/collect 4 drinks for the family or do we all need to stand there and individually order or each show our sea passes?

Many thanks

Paul

We have two adults with delux drinks packages and two kids with the soft drinks packages going on a royal Caribbean cruise at the end of this month.

Really basic question: can I go to the bar and order/collect 4 drinks for the family or do we all need to stand there and individually order or each show our sea passes?

Many thanks

Paul

You should ask this on the RCCL board for a more accurate answer.

Many thanks

Paul

Yes, as long as you have all four sea passes in hand. And they don’t all need to have the same “package “.

I usually upgrade from Standard to Premium beverage package. I take our cards to the bar, hand over mine and request my (premium) drink, then hand over my wife’s and ask for her (standard) drink. No problem, no fuss.

Stan

Many thanks

Paul

Welcome to Cruise critic.:)