Photos

kafraser78

Hello everybody,

Our cruise is 21 days away! We are doing the British Isles Cruise. So excited!!!

I take a lot of photos on vacation, its the best way to remember your vacations. I would also like to buy the photo package but am curious as to really how many photos will I purchase?

Do they take the welcome photo? Are the photographers off the ship at every port to take photos like in the Caribbean???

My family and I will probably not do this cruise again, all four of us so that is why I am leaning to purchase the photo package.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kim

Hello everybody,

Our cruise is 21 days away! We are doing the British Isles Cruise. So excited!!!

I take a lot of photos on vacation, its the best way to remember your vacations. I would also like to buy the photo package but am curious as to really how many photos will I purchase?

Do they take the welcome photo? Yes, on boarding

Are the photographers off the ship at every port to take photos like in the Caribbean??? Yes, at the end of the gangway

My family and I will probably not do this cruise again, all four of us so that is why I am leaning to purchase the photo package.

Kim

See above. Also, there are the photos taken each evening at locations around the main atrium.

You get any pics that you want, with a couple of exceptions, but all port pics, embarkation , deck pics and from all of the photo stations set up on the ship. You get the hard copy and digital. Just has to be at least 1 person from your cabin in each picture. We came back with over 100 pictures with 6 of us traveling. Did lots of group pics in all combinations. Photos are my souveniers and I make huge albums online, so I love them. Have a great cruise!

I loved the freedom of knowing i would receive every single photo, and also digitally so i could re-size and even share as desired. We posed for nearly every opportunity, esp on Formal Nights. It was fun and i got lots of nice pics for my scrapbook. I have signed up again for my next cruise, as we are taking my in-laws. So long as either DH or I are in the shot, the photos with the in-laws will be covered, too. If i think i might only buy 5-6 at $20-$25/ea, this package lets me have infinite# for $199. It's a good deal IF you use it, esp on a long cruise.

We just got off the Royal, traveling with daughter son in law and their two girls, and also with a friend of ours. We gifted the photo package to daughter. It was great, the photos taken when you disembark at ports were fun and they also have a background of various sights at the port. We did lots of formal portraits and casual photos. The photographers set up various backdrops most nights. Everyone got some photos, for a longer cruise with kids and family, the package is a bargain!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello everybody,

Do they take the welcome photo? Are the photographers off the ship at every port to take photos like in the Caribbean???

Kim

If you buy the unlimited photo package before you board @ $99, get it. A fellow PAX scored 500 photos of himself, his wife, and 4 kids on a 15 day cruise. They like photos of themselves.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

King

If you buy the unlimited photo package before you board @ $99, get it. A fellow PAX scored 500 photos of himself, his wife, and 4 kids on a 15 day cruise. They like photos of themselves.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

King

Don't think you'll get $99 again that was a special promo when they started offering the package. Haven't seen it since then, but even at $199 (on personalizer), it's a good deal if you're going to buy pictures. We came home with 26 photos from a 7 day cruise Saturday and could have had several more if we'd gotten them every night. Love to get the digital copies since I do digital scrapbooking.