Cancelling FTTF

I currently have FTTF which puts me in priority for dining requests. If I get accepted for the 6pm dining (I am currently on a waitlist for it), and I cancel FTTF after getting my chosen time, will I be put back onto the waiting list?

No and you save $$$$.

No problem. It's not something that interests me, but a lot of people like it apparently. It seems to sell out all the time.

Same with us. We have a small rolling tote so it's not a problem waiting for the cabin to open (in a bar on deck :D)

We've never found the lines to check-in to be all that bad - the cruise ship waiting beyond the doors is like being a donkey with a carrot on a stick :D and makes the small wait bearable. Those few minutes aren't worth the $$ to us.

I currently have FTTF which puts me in priority for dining requests. If I get accepted for the 6pm dining (I am currently on a waitlist for it), and I cancel FTTF after getting my chosen time, will I be put back onto the waiting list?

I doubt their dining reservation system is so robust that it would "catch" that, so you're probably okay once you get your assigned time.

Like others, I recommend having FTTF for many reasons aside from priority requests for dining times, but hey, if you cancel it, you'll make another stateroom full of cruisers VERY happy. :)

Same with us. We have a small rolling tote so it's not a problem waiting for the cabin to open (in a bar on deck :D)

We've never found the lines to check-in to be all that bad - the cruise ship waiting beyond the doors is like being a donkey with a carrot on a stick :D and makes the small wait bearable. Those few minutes aren't worth the $$ to us.

Completely agree, and in my case, I can pack everything we need for an 8 day that fits into a rolling duffle that works as our carry on every time. When the cabins open, we go and spend 15 minutes unpacking everything, and that is about all it takes when it is time to leave as well. We have the process down to a science. :D

FTTF does not give you priority dining for the MDR - it’s for the pay-dining.

Chances are you won’t know if you’ve got the 6pm dining until you get on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FTTF does not give you priority dining for the MDR - it’s for the pay-dining.

Chances are you won’t know if you’ve got the 6pm dining until you get on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It gives you preference for your assigned MDR sitting - either Early, Late, or YTD. If there is a waitlist you will be cleared after Platinums.