Wifi Question

jcee1220

One device at a time, but share among as many devices as you wish. Create your own login & password to use, easy DIY. See my recent review & tips on signature link below.

on AT&T 4G, T-Mo/Project Fi or WiFi via Blu R1HD w Tapatalk, VPN secured.

Tips

Be religious about closing all applications you don't need running before you log in or they may suck data without you even knowing. Disable all notifications you don't need. Disable automatic mail checking and any other app that does things automatically. Avoid anything video like the plague.

My daughter and I made 1020MB last 12 days but that was with me using it only 10 minutes on sea days, and her using it carefully maybe 20 minutes to 30 minutes a day. For ports, we had North America coverage so we could use data in 2 ports, and we paid $10 a day to use it at 2 other ports on each phone (ATT, Verizon have this plan.)

Of course, unlimited makes it much easier. But that was a LOT of money for our 12 day crusie.

Hope that helps!

Our family will be going on the Breakaway 12/22. Multiple cabins. How does the wifi package work? If we buy the unlimited package say, does this work only for one device, one cabin, or? Thanks.

It is one account. One device, at a time, can be logged on to the account. Remember that it is satellite internet service where every bit has to travel 23,000 miles up to a satellite and back (latency) and shared with all of your fellow passengers (limited bandwidth). Good for checking email. updating your social media. streaming [anything] not so much.