Glad I moved back to Canada from LA, the weather is so much nicer this time of year.

A Sixth?

We hit 80° here in the mountains of North Carolina yesterday. Our temps have been the same as Fort Lauderdale when I watch the sail-aways.

Look for superbugs this summer, and lots of them.

;) It is sunny and 20F ( -6C) - so we look forward to warming up onboard April 10. Be nice to see more ships out of Montreal, but....one good spring does not make a trend.

Cheers

You should come over and join our roll call. We're the only ones from Western Canada so far. We'd like some company. :D

Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1183208&page=195

It was 75-80 here in Nebraska all last week and is still 60-70 this week. Trees are getting leaves--yes, leaves, not just buds--the forsythia is blooming, etc.

This has been the mildest winter I ever remember. I don't even feel like we had winter! We also had multiple days around 70 in January!!!

However, we were due since the previous four winters have been just horrible. Being Nebr., we will probably get a spring blizzard just to keep us honest.

It's also very, very dry--hopefully that is not a sign of things to come this summer.

;) It is sunny and 20F ( -6C) - so we look forward to warming up onboard April 10. Be nice to see more ships out of Montreal, but....one good spring does not make a trend.

Cheers

Hi, this is S. Calf, temps here have been crazy also. I have never been to Montreal, so I vote for a Celebrity cruise from there! 20F is not very warm, has it been colder? Where are you sailing on April 10? Have fun!

:eek:

WHAT!!!!

The daily high in Montreal has been higher and the weather better than in Los Angeles.

Another reason "X" should consider making Montreal a embarcation port. ;-)

35lephy.jpg

Does Celebrity have any ships left that can even get to Montreal?

Roy

Archived