GRAND PRINCESS Secret Places?

Desertliving

We have never been on the Grand Princess and have a cruise booked in February 2019. I always like to find out if anyone knows of places, items, etc. that are not readily known to the cruiser. Some fun things I have found on past ships are about obscure hallways that lead to an outside deck at the very front of the ship to requesting a variety of olives on an olive tray at a lounge, if you ask. We have an olive lover! Thanks for any input!

We have never been on the Grand Princess and have a cruise booked in February 2019. I always like to find out if anyone knows of places, items, etc. that are not readily known to the cruiser. Some fun things I have found on past ships are about obscure hallways that lead to an outside deck at the very front of the ship to requesting a variety of olives on an olive tray at a lounge, if you ask. We have an olive lover! Thanks for any input!

For olives, Crooners. For an out of the way place, ahhhh... the ship is just not that big. There is a really little outdoor nice seating area just aft of the One5 club and the Horizon Court on deck 15. Not very crowded in my experience and the chairs are comfy. Great place to just kick back and read a book, or have a nice cup of coffee or glass of wine.

AMEN Cruise Raider. I agree 100%

For olives, Crooners. For an out of the way place, ahhhh... the ship is just not that big. There is a really little outdoor nice seating area just aft of the One5 club and the Horizon Court on deck 15. Not very crowded in my experience and the chairs are comfy. Great place to just kick back and read a book, or have a nice cup of coffee or glass of wine.

Sweet! We will be on the Grand in April, I'll be sure to check this out.

Out of the way? Not really, but, the following may be of interest:

Terrace Pool, deck 12 aft, and Spa pool, deck 15 forward are adults only and are away from the busy main pool. Oasis hot tubs on deck 16 aft are seldom used, very quiet up there. No charge for the steam and sauna by the Spa Pool. Alfredo's is nice for a personal pizza, waiter served, no charge. Check out the Pub Lunch on some sea days, again no extra charge. In the DRs you can order from the youth menu. The volcano is an extravagant ice cream dessert. Also spaghetti w/meat balls may spark your taste buds.

• 4 weeks later...