Good morning all!!! Im in Miami!!!Destiny here I Come!

ssatterly

The drive was smooth but long... I am so glad we are here.. Not that we have had a bit of sleep we will head out to Bayside... The Hyatt Place is VERY nice. I would recomend it!!!! Let the fun begin

Good for you Susie. Are you at the Hyatt Downtown Miami? Laurie and I stayed there on our last cruise out of Miami and enjoyed it a lot. There is some good restaurants not to far from there on the outskirts of Little Havana. Enjoy Miami and the Destiny.:D

The drive was smooth but long... I am so glad we are here.. Not that we have had a bit of sleep we will head out to Bayside... The Hyatt Place is VERY nice. I would recomend it!!!! Let the fun begin

Hope you enjoy! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Well its day of sailing!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!! I am up way too early.. We are at the Hyatt Place near the airport....We have a shuttle at 11 am but we have decided to get a cabi to get there sooner... Gotta be the 1st ones on so we can book the behind the scens tour!!!! Cab should be here about 8:30 we should get to the port about 9am or so!!! Destiny here we come in 4 hours!!!!

Well its day of sailing!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!! I am up way too early.. We are at the Hyatt Place near the airport....We have a shuttle at 11 am but we have decided to get a cabi to get there sooner... Gotta be the 1st ones on so we can book the behind the scens tour!!!! Cab should be here about 8:30 we should get to the port about 9am or so!!! Destiny here we come in 4 hours!!!!

Don't forget, since you wanted us all to know of your trials and tribulations, inquiring minds want to know...did DD embark without incident due to not having letter from jailed father allowing travel outside USA?

How's the DH cold? Did your cold sore go away?

Do you know anyone who has ever slept with Tiger?

Don't forget, since you wanted us all to know of your trials and tribulations, inquiring minds want to know...did DD embark without incident due to not having letter from jailed father allowing travel outside USA?

Popcorn is ready and waiting for the reply, lol.

What a bore.

Archived