Bed Options - Keeps going to Twin

webzila

Has anyone noticed any issues with the Carnival website after you login to your account to manage your cruise. We booked room 2394 on the Triumph (Jul 20). I changed the bed option from Twin to King. Seemed like it was set properly until today. Every time I log in it keeps saying Twin but when you click the button to change it then on the page which opens where you make your selection, the radio button for King is already enabled.

Anyone else seeing this?

The room stewart will change bed for you right away no worries. Our room this past cruise had King up till final week. We also found glitch on CCL web site.. We arrived to twins. 5 minutes later stewart had fixed bedding set up.

The same thing happened to me. I had to call customer service today about another issue and asked about the bed edit situation. She said that once you submit your edited request, their system is updated even though cruise manager reverts back. In any case, your room steward can arrange your beds when you board.

The same thing happened to me. I had to call customer service today about another issue and asked about the bed edit situation. She said that once you submit your edited request, their system is updated even though cruise manager reverts back. In any case, your room steward can arrange your beds when you board.

I received a completely different explanation. I was told mine keeps changing back because we have a triple. I told her that the other two people in my room are 4 and under and are excited to sleep with mommy. She just made a note and told me if it was twins when I get there just tell the steward to change it. Wonder if she just came up with a logical excuse and went with it :)

Has anyone noticed any issues with the Carnival website after you login to your account to manage your cruise. We booked room 2394 on the Triumph (Jul 20). I changed the bed option from Twin to King. Seemed like it was set properly until today. Every time I log in it keeps saying Twin but when you click the button to change it then on the page which opens where you make your selection, the radio button for King is already enabled.

Anyone else seeing this?

It's been doing that for months

Entertaining thread. We always tell them we want twin beds (my sister and I sail together) However, we have taken 5 cruises and have yet to see a twin bed when we get to our cabin. I just get ahold of the room steward and it gets fixed right away, but I've quit worrying about what the web site says our bed will be. I just figure it will be king and I'll have to have it fixed.

On my last cruise we had requested the beds be set up as a king. When we got to the room it was set up as twins. I pushed the beds together, and when we returned from the muster the bed was made up as a king.

This is definitely nothing to stress over.

Also getting this, and I booked my King bed from the start...:confused:

OMG!! you're on the Conquest exactly 2 week before me....please post your review when you get back. Are you planning on visting Mr. Sanchos?

Archived