Breeze - Italian Restaurant Menu

abisha

Hi..does anyone know where I can find the menu for the Italian Restaurant on the Breeze? Is it the same menu for lunch and dinner?

I know it's free during lunch, but what is cost for dinner? Also, do I need to make reservations for lunch? Is it opened at lunch only on at sea days?

Lastly, do you think it's good? What are their best dishes?

Thanks

Hi..does anyone know where I can find the menu for the Italian Restaurant on the Breeze? Is it the same menu for lunch and dinner?

I know it's free during lunch, but what is cost for dinner? Also, do I need to make reservations for lunch? Is it opened at lunch only on at sea days?

Lastly, do you think it's good? What are their best dishes?

Thanks

Dinner is 12.95 per person. No reservations needed for lunch. We enjoyed it for dinner on both Magic and Breeze. Nice food, good apps, nice little entertainment. Google the restaurant name and the menu will be there. (Hard to do from I phone).

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

Is the lunch menu about the same?? also have they taken Carbonara off the regular menu now that they have it on the pay menu? I hope not its one of our favorite dishes!

They still have the main dining room version of Pasta Carbonara in the MDR. The Cucina Pasta Carbonara is nothing like the MDR, it's amazing!!!!!! It's so good it haunts my dreams!!! On the Magic we ate dinner there 3 times and I had the Carbonara all three times! I love it!!!

The MDR version is more like spaghetti with a cream sauce and bacon on top.

I just took a peek at the menu...the fried calamari has my name written all over it! Now I just have to see what night I want to go. We like to eat in MDR first night to meet our table mates, and I don't want to miss the two elegant evening nights in MDR either. Does anyone know what the elegant evening nights are on the 6 night Breeze itinerary (Western)?

I just took a peek at the menu...the fried calamari has my name written all over it! Now I just have to see what night I want to go. We like to eat in MDR first night to meet our table mates, and I don't want to miss the two elegant evening nights in MDR either. Does anyone know what the elegant evening nights are on the 6 night Breeze itinerary (Western)?

It's a really nice meal and evening. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

Looking at the menu, I would eat there. Lots of things I think I would enjoy. What I fail to see on the menu is any form of scampi. I love shrimp or chicken scampi or alfredo and I am surprised nothing along these lines are offered in a Italian menu.

One of our favorite places to eat Italian in Phoenix is Taglianie's. They allow you to choose your meat, sauce and pasta to personalize your own dish. I wish this was the format used on the ship.

For a bit less than 13.00 PP though I think we would order the calamari and meatballs between the two of us and share as appetizers. Then we would decide on the entrées.

Are you limited here as you are in the steakhouse? Can you order more than one entre or appetizer to try them as you can in the dining room? We are diamond but have never been on a ship with the Italian dining option. We loved the Triumph out of Galveston though and would consider the Magic even if it is Dream class, and we were not as fond of the Dream as we are the smaller ships, Legend being or favorite.

We have been considering a B2B on Triumph for Feb, ( 5 days is just not long enough) but might choose the Magic instead if this option is included without limits. Can someone elaborate on these questions?

We didn't have dinner there on the Breeze but we had lunch there 3 times as it was so yummy! We ordered our pick of pastas and fixings (you can even mix sauces if you want) and also a lasagna to share. Just had to try a bite of it, can't wait to eat at this restaurant again.

Going on the Breeze in about 40 days.

Really want to try the Italian restaurant for dinner but can't decide which night until we board.

I wonder if the restaurant fills up quickly every night!

You should be fine. We did the same thing. It was not a problem.

Going on the Breeze in about 40 days.

Really want to try the Italian restaurant for dinner but can't decide which night until we board.

I wonder if the restaurant fills up quickly every night!

When you get on the ship...call first thing when you are in your cabin. We boarded on Sunday and I made a reservation for Tuesday because I had read HERE on this board that it fills up fast.

The guest services button connects you to Dining and a bunch of other stuff. I know you already knew that but some might not.

Now. it was delicious. I thought it was $12.00. I had the chicken parm. My husband had the grilled shrimp. If I had to over again..I would order the grilled shrimp. The Parm was very much like the parm served at Carabas..not Olive garden. beaten thin....like a German dish. Good. But not like those shrimp.

the appetizers....I had minestrone soup. Very good. Skipped a salad due to wanting to be hungry when the entrée came. then they brought the bread. the Olive oil was on the table. I lost it a bit then. Delicious. totally. Yummy.

After the Chicken parm...Tirisumu (sp) served in a an ice cream like dish. whipped cream. soaked lady fingers. Divine. totally . My skinny little husband begged me verbally for the last crumbs. Get that dessert. Really good.

We had two glasses of wine. He had red..I had white. about $12 for both.

We left an extra tip. Everyone in the Restaurant came over to see how the meal was ...the Chef went table to table...the setting...the music........PERFECT.

I encourage you to go. It is very much worth it.

We also went to the steakhouse. Service...totally awesome. Meal...totally awesome. And we have dined in the Steakhoues of NCL...Princess..and HAL. Carnival beats them all..hands down. I had the filet migon with loaded potato. lettuce salad. And the apple tart with flan for dessert. totally good.

people yak about Carnival being the Wal Mart of cruise lines. They should all dine in these two restaurants and come back with that taunt.

When you get on the ship...call first thing when you are in your cabin. We boarded on Sunday and I made a reservation for Tuesday because I had read HERE on this board that it fills up fast.

The guest services button connects you to Dining and a bunch of other stuff. I know you already knew that but some might not.

Now. it was delicious. I thought it was $12.00. I had the chicken parm. My husband had the grilled shrimp. If I had to over again..I would order the grilled shrimp. The Parm was very much like the parm served at Carabas..not Olive garden. beaten thin....like a German dish. Good. But not like those shrimp.

the appetizers....I had minestrone soup. Very good. Skipped a salad due to wanting to be hungry when the entrée came. then they brought the bread. the Olive oil was on the table. I lost it a bit then. Delicious. totally. Yummy.

After the Chicken parm...Tirisumu (sp) served in a an ice cream like dish. whipped cream. soaked lady fingers. Divine. totally . My skinny little husband begged me verbally for the last crumbs. Get that dessert. Really good.

We had two glasses of wine. He had red..I had white. about $12 for both.

We left an extra tip. Everyone in the Restaurant came over to see how the meal was ...the Chef went table to table...the setting...the music........PERFECT.

I encourage you to go. It is very much worth it.

We also went to the steakhouse. Service...totally awesome. Meal...totally awesome. And we have dined in the Steakhoues of NCL...Princess..and HAL. Carnival beats them all..hands down. I had the filet migon with loaded potato. lettuce salad. And the apple tart with flan for dessert. totally good.

people yak about Carnival being the Wal Mart of cruise lines. They should all dine in these two restaurants and come back with that taunt.

Yum and thanks.

I loved the Italian restaurant, it was well worth the $12. We went there for my birthday. The service was great and it was a fun experience. It is comparing apples and oranges, but in many ways I liked it better than the steakhouse and I love the steakhouse.

The bruschetta with creamy ricotta, roasted garlic and roasted tomatoes.

9496364703_2f457f2d49.jpg

Bruschetta with ricotta cheese and roasted garlic and tomatoes by alrichards4003, on Flickr

My peach bellini

9496364771_9d0f482995.jpg

Peach Bellini by alrichards4003, on Flickr

Fried Calamari appetizer

9496364835_b45bf7a635.jpg

Fried Calamari by alrichards4003, on Flickr

I had Eggplant Parmesean and DH had Chicken Parmesean. It was a ton of food and we did not get any sides.

They put a birthday candle in my cannoli:

9496364877_f58e19c258.jpg

Birthday Canolli by alrichards4003, on Flickr

Archived