Crown Princess - Best/Worst Mini Suites

eyoreblu

Sailed last year on CB had D729 Mini Suite, loved the room and bigger cabin. Cruising next on Crown but those rooms already taken. As this is only my second Princess cruise, input on best and worst mini suites would be greatly appreciated!

Agree that they are all good. We are in the minority of people who like the totally open balconies on Dolphin deck. The ones on Emerald are the same size and totally covered, so if you like privacy, that is the way to go. There are ones all the way aft that have extended balconies - just be careful not to book the one directly over the stage if you are sensitive to noise.

Agree that they are all good. We are in the minority of people who like the totally open balconies on Dolphin deck. The ones on Emerald are the same size and totally covered, so if you like privacy, that is the way to go. There are ones all the way aft that have extended balconies - just be careful not to book the one directly over the stage if you are sensitive to noise.

I actually love the open Dolphin deck mini's as well. What an amazing view of the sky at night and a wonderful view looking straight out from your balcony during the day, only lovely sea.

Sailed last year on CB had D729 Mini Suite, loved the room and bigger cabin. Cruising next on Crown but those rooms already taken. As this is only my second Princess cruise, input on best and worst mini suites would be greatly appreciated!

What is better about D729? We are looking at the Crown as well.

We have sailed in E730 on the crown princess for a total of 4 weeks over the last few years, and have E730 booked on a upcoming emerald princess cruise. Best cabin on the ship, never had any problem with noise from club fusion. Being able to look aft makes it a great balcony.

Balconies on Caribe deck are partially covered, partially uncovered. About 5' is covered, 4' is uncovered.

I much prefer the Emerald deck mini's. I was upgraded a few years ago from a Baja balcony to a mid-ship Dolphin deck mini. Loved the cabin, hated the location, hated the balcony. It's all personal preference.

E 731 is my favorite mini because of the extended balcony. Hard to get usually gets taken before I plan my cruise. I was only able to book it on one of my 3 upcoming cruises, but I will enjoy all 3 of them and keep checking in case someone cancels...