What is your favorite food items in the MDR? or Buffet?

What is a Tutti salad?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Overhyped salad bar [emoji4] I really didn't see what was so special about it. But maybe I'm not a huge fan of salad.

There was a delicious red beans and rice dish in the buffet on Adventure last summer, one of the chefs behind the counter asked me to try it and said he'd made it because it was a dish from his homeland (which I've forgotten). It was SO good! It had a ton of flavor and was spicy, and it didn't even attempt to be bland for the mass market, I came back every day and ate it, but after day 4 or 5 they ran out and he didn't make it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They had this little chocolate fudge type cake in the WJ on our last cruise, I ate so many pieces of it. Can't eat chocolate or sugar anymore so I won't be having any on the next cruise, I will likely shed tears when I see it!

On 4 night Brilliance cruise this past March they had something called Treacle pudding on the buffet at dinner time. It had vanilla sauce to go with it and it was heavenly! I believe it is English. Makes me want to book another cruise in Brilliance just to have it again!

Some people love it.....for me, it just did not live up to all the hype I heard about before I actually had it.

I wouldn't say I "love" it . I did not find it anything particularly special but I don't not like it. Its a salad, for me it is hard to make it too exciting :)

We haven't cruised RCCL in a few years and was just wondering what your favorite food items are:)! Do they still have the wonderful Salad bar in the MDR for lunch?

Thanks

i love the honey stung chicken in the buffet- they usually only serve it on embarking day but the last two cruises i was on they did not offer it at all.

We haven't cruised RCCL in a few years and was just wondering what your favorite food items are:)! Do they still have the wonderful Salad bar in the MDR for lunch?

Thanks

i love the honey stung chicken in the buffet- they usually only serve it on embarking day but the last two cruises i was on they did not offer it at all.

Is Giovanni's open for lunch on Embarkation day? Do you pay extra there for lunch?

Thanks

Giovanni's is always a pay restaurant. It's open for lunch on embarkation day on Oasis class ships.

I wouldn't say I "love" it . I did not find it anything particularly special but I don't not like it. Its a salad, for me it is hard to make it too exciting :)

As you say....it's a salad.....and I agree, not something I personally would get overly excited about....and the menu items did not give me anything to rave about....so if you are not a salad lover, you might be disappointed altogether.