Celebrity Drink Breakdown

sandc4e

I came off the Inifinity on the 17th April and Baileys was only available on the premium package, but you could get a mudslide cocktail on the classic. Also if on the classic package you could get a Baileys and pay the difference about just over one dollar.

I see on the premium list martini bar, world class bar & sky bar so does that mean the only way to get a drink there is if you have the premium pkg??

No, it means that the drinks you get at those bars are fully covered by the premium beverage package. You'll either pay the difference if you have the classic, or the full price if you have no package at all.

There is a more complete list of the liquors included in each package on the Celebrity website. Baileys is listed in the Premium package and we are on a ship now & it definitely on the Premium list, previously it had been covered by the Classic package.

I see on the premium list martini bar, world class bar & sky bar so does that mean the only way to get a drink there is if you have the premium pkg??

You can get drinks/beer/wine covered by the Classic package at the Martini Bar & Sky Bar. If you want a martini from there you will have to pay the difference in the price. But many at the Martini bar are drinking a beer, gin & tonic, etc.

The drinks at the World Class bar are unique to that bar and none are on the Classic package.

Got this list on our Silhouette cruise that just ended on 4/23. Hope it helps others with questions.5d4d123139388aa3602b03ebfd4f464b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for the picture. A person on the Constellation shows a different list below.

70eed4e7662abd66f3e4b62da5ae0a98.jpg

We are on the Summit 4/30/17. I wonder what their list will look like? Summit and Constellation are the same size. The Silhouette is a larger ship so maybe they have more booze?

Edited by Cinerama

I actually asked a beverage pkf seller because my husband wanted to know what he could get for non-alcohol, as we were premium. I don't know why Bailey's doesn't show, I got it multiple times. Each time for a soda we were given a can. I took a pic with my phone, I wasn't provided a copy of the list.

Folks....stop trying to guess what's in or not in a package. It varies by bar (they use what they have), by ship and almost every list that you find has different information. On our last cruise, campari was not included on the classic package...now it's on some of the lists for classic. On every cruise I've been on, the sky bar is just a bar....that's confusing. The martini bar sometimes will give you one of 4 martini's (regular, dirty, cosmo and one other) in a smaller glass....the normal glass in the martini bar is larger. Some cruises the martini bar just won't serve anything in the classic package...or now I guess anything without a surcharge. Wine included in your package is a shot in the dark....it seems to vary on every cruise and in every restaurant. I've been in the MDR and ordered a white at the table...and later in the meal, someone with the standard package asked for a white and they brought the same wine.

Reality is that you don't know what's included in any package on YOUR cruise until you get on board...and based on experience, you don't really know what you can get on your package at different bars on the ship. I guess you've figured out by now that there really is no consistency.

Fortunately, there is no reason to buy or upgrade your drink package until you are on the ship. It costs the same and you can buy it on-board from any bar waiter or bartender or guest services. If you insist on buying something, buy the classic package and only upgrade if you really want/need things on the premium package. For example, I usually drink Ketel One (which is generally no additional charge on the classic package on my last few cruises...but is listed now as only premium). But Tito's is on the classic package. Titos is at least the equal to ketel one....and Tito's is on the package.

Hope this helps someone. Stop worrying about the liquor packages.....