Is the Ruby going into dry dock in 2018?

Go-Bucks!

Our 1 day Seattle-Vancouver cruise on 9/29/18 has been cancelled by Princess. When I checked on the Princess website it has nothing listed for the Ruby between 9/29 and 10/13, when it will leave from Vancouver to LA.

Anyone know if it will be going into dry dock or was chartered? Just curious.

Already??? I was the maiden voyage post dry-dock in December 2015.

I still remember the trip....

• some furniture not assembled
  • some cabin toilets not flushing for a few hours, some cabins the whole voyage
  • internet failing on the last day into LA
  • staff who couldn't agree if we needed to complete custom forms when debarking in LA. We did.... there was a 5 hour delay to get off the ship and we cleaned out the International Café when held as hostages with all the congestion.

Already??? I was the maiden voyage post dry-dock in December 2015.

I still remember the trip....

• some furniture not assembled
  • some cabin toilets not flushing for a few hours, some cabins the whole voyage
  • internet failing on the last day into LA
  • staff who couldn't agree if we needed to complete custom forms when debarking in LA. We did.... there was a 5 hour delay to get off the ship and we cleaned out the International Café when held as hostages with all the congestion.

That was a long delay getting off the shilp. I can imagine all the pax hitting the IC for food and cleaning them out.

With the Ruby going into dry dock next fall, I imagine that they will outfit the ship for ***** which may explain why they seem to be going in early to get more time to do it. We were on the Ruby last month and they were replacing the wood rail on our balcony glass wall.

That was a long delay getting off the shilp. I can imagine all the pax hitting the IC for food and cleaning them out.

With the Ruby going into dry dock next fall, I imagine that they will outfit the ship for ***** which may explain why they seem to be going in early to get more time to do it. We were on the Ruby last month and they were replacing the wood rail on our balcony glass wall.

If I remember right the Ruby was one of the original ones that was supposed to get *****. So this could be the case.