What ships do you think has the best hull art???

Texas Teen

What ship(s) have the best hull art in your opinion?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What ship(s) have the best hull art in your opinion?

• The Norwegian Gem!
    • The Norwegian Jade!
    • The Norwegian Jewel!
    • The Norwegian Pearl!
    • The Norwegian Star!
    • The Norwegian Dawn!
    • The Pride of America!
    • The Norwegian Spirit!
    • The Norwegian Sun!
    • The Norwegian Sky!
    • The Majesty without Hull Art!

That's hard as I have not seen them all close up. Ahthough I have never been on the Sun, I think that ones stand out in my mind the most. It looks so festive, inviting and warm. I hope to sail her someday soon.:)

Sandy

The Pearl.

I love the variety of colors.

I purchased pearlescent looking scrapbook paper in as close to the colors used on the ship as I could find.

Just got to stay off the computer long enough to get the pages put together :rolleyes::D.

I chose the Sun. It has the biggest warmest hull art out of all of them but there hasn't been one NCL ship with hull art that I didn't like. They've all been colorful and I thought the Dawn's was the second best out of the ones I've sailed on. The ghost ship (Dream) didn't have any either but then again she just needed to retire! :eek:

They sell cocktails now in tall glasses that have the hull art design on them. I have seen them on the Gem and the Pearl recently. A fun way to see that beautiful artwork everyday because you can keep the glasses!

coka

The irony of this poll is, there are so many who just outright DISLIKE the hull art. I actually love it because it makes the ship (regardless of which one) look very festive.

I was on the Gem back in December & forwarded photos to my dad. He was very impressed w/ the art. He's only been on 1 cruise & it was with another line, so he had never seen the NCL ships. He had no idea they were painted as festively as they are!

I love the Sun--she's so full of warmth and just has that look of pure joy. We also like the AC suites at the stern. We'll be sailing her again in Mar. 2010 for a South America cruise. She's one of our favorites on the outside as well as the inside!:)

I'm one of the people who LOVES the hull art. I agree that it is festive an fun, makes a great backdrop for a picture and easy to find which ship you are on. I haven't seen all the ships but of the ones I have I like the Pearl best.

Good idea about pearlescent scrapbook paper, I'll have to look for some.

I think the best has been destroyed. When the Dawn was the flagship and had the Renoirs and the Van Gogh and the other great paintings aboard, the hull art reflected. Now that the Van Gogh is on the Jade, and the other pieces are scattered, they painted that off the Dawn. She's still the prettiest.

I can't stand The Pearl's--looks like hokey soap bubbles.

Archived