Dam Dollars ?

sassy~one

We did the repositioning cruise on the Maasdam for 15 days this spring and much Dam Dollars. So much so they ran out just at the end of the first week and we had to wait to have more printed. We will be aboard the Eurodam in six weeks and will look then. Colakid

E-bay, perhaps?:)

I get an email every time ebay has a new listing for "Holland America Mug" because I'm missing my mugs from two of our cruises. Believe it or not, they only get a new listing about once a week and I've yet to see what I need. Nice thought though. :)

It is sad to see Dam Dollars gone -- but not surprising -- as I reported this a few months ago.

Just like the Passport To Fitness program -- long long!!

Anything that seems to attract people to activites -- is gone.

We loved both Passport to Fitness -- really got a lot of nice prizes there compared to the Dam Dollars -- yeah -- we have collectables from there as well.

We loved both Passport to Fitness -- really got a lot of nice prizes there compared to the Dam Dollars -- .

Luckily I cashed in all my Dam Dollars last trip. But, I still have a fitness passport (almost filled) unredeemed if they ever decide to bring that program back.

Gee, I have a not quite finished wine card too. I hope they don't stop selling wine on board.

Archived